I wanted to go back on my own.

But right now I had other issues to worry about, like the fact that we had just gotten home from school and Jacob was yet again making scrambled eggs for us.

I offered to buy him some real groceries but he refused saying he wasn't going to be staying here long, and I could do nothing but groan in annoyance.

"You gonna sit there and be an ungrateful little bitch or thank me? Because last I checked you were the stray." Jacob deadpans coming to sit next to me on the island.

With a small sigh I thank him, but still frown down at the meal before me. "How do you live like this?" I mumble, referring to everything in general.

I've only been here two days and I was going insane.

"I don't. I'm barely ever here." He reasons, popping a spoonful of the eggs into his mouth.

I raise a brow, my stomach turning at the thought of another meal with scrambled eggs. "The Beverly Hills housewives let you stay with them?"

He shrugs, "Linda's husband is always away on business and her butlers already on a first name basis with me. Living in a mansion with an on call chefs beats this place." And then he pauses to side eye me. "I don't know why anyone would be dumb enough to give that up just to prove a point."

I narrow my eyes but bite my tounge. Jacob didn't know the full story and I wasn't willing to go into detail about how I was owned by a powerful mafia family and although my life was filled with luxury, I was trapped.

Instead, I opted for changing the subject. "Why would she even let you stay with her? Does she really need her pussy ate that badly?"

Jacob turns his head to look at me, a nonchalant look on his face."You'd be surprised how many men don't know how to properly pleasure a woman. And when it's been over a decade since they've had someone actually start taking care of their needs, they're keen on keeping me around."

Jacob has a point and when that person is a young swimsuit model, that's properly in tune with his feminine side then I guess they'd be a little more than generous.

I purse my lips and look down at my plate, my mind instantly jumping from what Jacob just said to the only man that has pleasured me. 

Alessio was a lot of things but selfish in that sense wasn't one. He knew how to take care of me, put my needs before his own. It was like he found pleasure in pleasuring me and it only made my experiences that much better.

Maybe it was because he was my first and I grew use to the way he treated me, devoured me. But I was starting to realize that a lot of men wouldn't have been so eager to give me an orgasm without expecting anything in return.

Alessio on the other hand was more than capable, and that was only with his fingers. Who knew what other tricks he had up his perfectly tailored sleeve.

My head automatically turns towards the widow that looks out onto the street and I think about how easy things were before all this fighting.

Back to a time when Alessio and I would simply cuddle and smile at each other. Where I would feel his hand wrapped around me, hugging me to his chest as he slept and buried his head into the crook of my neck or my hair.