15

deion pov :

i been so focused on ameeyah tbh , i ain't even focused on my own life

i been so focused on ameeyah tbh , i ain't even focused on my own life. i still talk to my brother time to time because i honestly understand it ain't his fault.

ameeyah took advantage of this nigga and he let her, but she should've known her place. even though he my brother the bitch still fuckin cheated and that don't make it no better.

i got a text from her saying ' hey i got the paternity test results, please come to my apartment ' as soon as i got that text i was in my car and headed right there.

i saw that kayleb car was there and i wasn't surprised, i got out my car and went into the elevator i walked to her book door and knocked on the door.

nocap is wanna be there bc i knew i was gon be mad as fuck real fast if sum  shit went down. she opened the door and i saw her partly large baby bump. i saw kayleb retarted  lookin ass on the couch.

i just looked at ameeyah and nodded my head, once kayleb saw me he stabbed up and we did our handshake. ameeyahs looked sad but she shoulda been, i ain't finna greet to no hoe.

we all sat down and ameeyah looked at the envolope and started to cry, i just snatched the shit out her damn hand because i ain't have time for this.

i opens the onvolope and saw that it had my DNA written on the paper , as well as my name. i handed the paper to kayleb in silence and he looked at the paper and smiled. i know this biggs ain't just SMILE LMFAOO .

" so what does is say ?" ameeyah said while wiping her tears. " well by the paper i ain't the papi so i really don't care " kayleb said and i chuckled. we said goodbye and it was just me and ameeyah left in the apartment.

" sooo .. what you want me to do now ? " i said to her, " what the fuck you mean ? take care of yo damn child the fuck. " she said with an attitude. " don't get smart now.. i got shit to do so imma check on you later bye" i said as i walked out her apartment door.

i couldn't believe i was about to be a dad. but just because ameeyah was my babymomma don't mean we are and will ever be on good terms.

vote.. go check out my other books lol.