14

ameeyah's pov ; 3 months later

ameeyah's pov ;
3 months later...
so im 4 months pregnant and things are still pretty tense between me and deion , i just wish it could be how it was before i did all this stupid shit. The paternity test we are supposed to do with kayleb & deion are supposed to be done in 2 days and the results will come back in 1-3 weeks.
i really am scared i want it to be deion's baby but at the same time i know how much kayleb wants a baby.
i went to send deion a text to see how he was doing. he didn't respond so i could tell he didn't want to talk. i haven't talked to kayleb ever since i told him i was pregnant. i also haven't talked to makiyah in 2 months but deion told her about what i did so i wouldn't try wanna talk to me either to be honest. My whole life is fucking falling apart just because of this little one mistake i did, i just wish i could give up and end it all but im only doing this for my relationship and my child. if it was for me i would've been ended it. i got a call from my friend aaliyah and i wondered why she was calling me since we don't speak that much.
" hey girl , how are you ? i heard you was pregnant so i just wanted to check up on you. "

" heyyy , im not doing good to be honest you probably don't know everything that's happened, but you know what , you wanna meet up for lunch ? " i spoke back

" yes of course ! where do you wanna meet ? " she sounded very excited.

" umm what about longhorn ? is that fine ? " i asked her.

" hell yea i love that place "

" alright meet me at 3 boo . " i spoke back into the phone after the line declined after we said goodbye.

aaliyahs outfit was real cute and boujee i fuckin loved it

right when i got into the restaurant i saw her sitting down on a booth and she called me over there.
" heyyyy bitchhh , look at yo stomach zamnn " she said loud asf.

but i cant forget me and aaliyah came up together out the hood so i know how she act.

" heyyyy girl you look fine period " i said while doing the period hand motion.

i sat down in the booth waiting for our waiter and we just started to talk.

" so how tf you been ? " she asked me.

" you sounded a li sad when you said you wanted to meet. " she said as well.

" well girl my relationship with deion has gon to hell and it's my fault, and don't judge me for this but you know kayleb right ? " i said as she nodded her head yes.

" well he my mfkn ex , and deion & kayleb is fuckin brothers. like blood, and i went to kayleb house to go talk because the last time we saw each other shit went left and the next thing i mafuckin kno we was fuckin, and i can admit that's all my fault, and then bout 2 months after that incident happened deion wanted to say that he caught me cheating. and it sprung me by suprise because it happened like a month or 2 ago. so basically before he confronted me i already took a pregnancy test because i was been having symptoms and deion was going off on me and shit ' bitch '  ' hoe ' saying all that shit. i just felt bad so i told him i was organ while all this shit was goin on. and now we here , he ain't talking to me or no typa shit, and kayleb i ain't even talked to him. i just feel like i wanna end it all because all this is MY FAULT. " i said wiping my tears.

" wow ameeyah i had no idea you went through all this , but damn brothers that a different typa next level wow. but you know i ain't gon turn on you we made it out together so we ride or die. "

when she said that i just smiled and broke into tears because makiyah who is supposed to be my " bestie " just gave up on me.

after all that we ate and talked some more. then we went to the mall and we bought some clothes form a new boutique.

i went to my old apartment because i never let go of the lease so at least i still had somewhere to stay.

i just prayed that everything would get better and i went to sleep.

( did y'all like this chapter ? , shit do y'all even like this book 😭 ? )