3

DEIONS POV

 hey y'all my name Is  Deion James Johnson  im 6'4 20 years old, and of course single, but I think thats about to change

hey y'all my name Is Deion James Johnson im 6'4 20 years old, and of course single, but I think thats about to change.

________________________________________________

After leaving leaving American deli and meeting this fine chick I got in my bmw i-8 and started to got to my house, I texted her right away when got into my car.

______________________________________________

ameeyahh💕👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

hey ma 💕.

read 6:39 pm

hey pooh pooh💕.

wyd ?

read 6:40 pm

nun, at home being bored lmfao.

oh word, can I come over if that ight witchu ?

read 6:41 pm

fasho imma send you the the addy.

ight, bet.

read 6:44 pm

________________________________________________

I got the address of ameeyahs apartment, and I texted her to let her know I would be there in 5 minutes. I made it to her building . damn this looked fancy as fuck, it even got a damn elevator. I pressed the button to summon the elevator and found her apartment door number. I knocked a few times and she finally opened the door. I saw another chick in the living room as I was walking in. I know I aint finna be no fucking third wheel. As I was getting ready to say hey to ameeyah the girl got up and left she was bad , but not as bad as ameeyah. " Hi im Makiyah " Makiyah said, " waddup im Deion but you can call me dee " I said not interested. " oh ok, well you two have fun imm ahead out, Byee meme " Makiyah said to ameeyah. " bye whore " ameeyah said back. They hugged and Makiyah left. " So whats up mystery boy " ameeyah said, I chuckled because she gon stop calling me mystery boy. " nothing chillin, im tryna see what up with you" I said smirking. she laughed and got up from the couch, " you want somthing to drink, wine , henny ? " she said in a seductive voice. " ill take sum hennyy thank you ma'am." I said jokingly. She started laughing to where she was wheezing and I just bust out laughing because I never heard someone laugh like that. She poured me a glass of henny, and poured herself some too. " so tell me about yourself since you in my humble abode " she said in jokingly way, I chuckled, " well you know my name, im 20, 6'4, I got a brother, and I sell drugs" I said the last part a little nervous becuase I don't normally tell none of the bitches I fuck with I sell dope. But ameeyah is special, I just know she is.

She didn't say anything for the past 2 minutes because I told her what id di for a living, at first I thought she was gonna say it wasn't going to work out but then she just hugged me and said it was okay. I felt loved more then I ever did and barely knew her. " So.. Its okay that you do what you do, I still like you the same." she said and my heart fluttered. " Thanks ma, I dont normally tell people that." I said, " well thank you for opening up to me " she Said willingly. " So do you want to watch Netflix or sum ? " I said, she looked at me like she knew what I meant, but I was really just tryna chill with her, if she wanna fuck that cool gimme but I wanna take it slow. " yea fasho " she said smirking . I turned on the tv and went to Netflix, I asked her what she wanted to watch ' I dont know, you like victorious? " she asked me, " the fuck is that ?? " I said as I chuckled. " boy bye lemme put you on." she said to me. She put on the show and before we could get to the 5th episode she touched my dick. I know she did it on purpose I just didn't say anything, and I tried not to get hard. I chuckled softly and she looked deep into my eyes, I knew what she was doing. " Ma what is you doing" I asked, she didn't say anything she just put her finger over my lips and said " shhhh" I knew shit was about to go down. I could feel myself getting hard so I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me back passionately, and I just felt butterflies in my stomach my own damn self. shit im to gangsta for this. Once we stopped kissing she started touching on my dick more so I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom she got on top of me and I was on the Botton. Then she just stopped, I wasn't mad, I was just shocked she just stopped right int he middle. Once she stopped she was laughing " you aint gon get nun of this yet boy" she said as I was looking into her eyes. Ngl I was laughing pretty hard to, this girl really just teased me. " damn ameeyah I see how it is you teasing folks now." She busted out laughing and so did i.

________________________________________________

A few hours later we were in her room at this point watching victorious and she was laying on my chest. I wasn't wearing a shirt, just my boxers. And she was wearing just a bra and panties on. I was interested in the show and was finna ask her did she want sum to eat since I was finna get me sum hot Cheetos but she was already asleep laying on my chest. I kissed her on the lips and pecked her lips a few times before saying " goodnight ma. " softly to where she wouldn't hear me good. I got up and went into the kitchen and got me sum hot chettos and ate them and went back into bad with ameeyah. I thought to myself ' I think im in love, but I barely know her yet ' .

_____________________________________________

I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes, I just noticed I slept over her house, and she was cooking for me. damn im never letting this girl go. ever. " DEEEEEE. "she said, as I heard her screaming form inside her room, she walked inside the room and got onto the bed and straddled me and kissed my forehead, giving me a clue that I need to wake up. I just smiled and then she knew I was awake. " Ma I know you did not cook for me " I said shockingly, aint no bitch ever cooked for me. Except for my momma. " duh I did " she said sarcasticly. " well I just know it taste good just because you cooked it. " I said. she giggled and I followed her into the dining room as a watched her ass jiggle. I ate and then I watched tv " damn that shit was good ma" I said licking my lips. " thanks pooh " she said. " I need to head to my house and get me some clothes Ian realize I was gonna be staying at yo crib " I said. " well lemme come witchu then" ameeyah said. " ight bet " I said. i put on my clothes I had on last night, and then we took th elevator downstairs and headed into my car.

_______________________________________________

after finally making it to my house I got out the car but before my body was fully out " you wanna come in ma? " I asked her, she nodded her head. I opened the garage and put my keys down on the island. " you can sit down on the couch or sum while I change. " I said and she nodded her head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

once I got out of the showering out my clothes on and out sum extra clothes inna book bag I headed out, I didn't know if I wanted to stay with ameeyah for another night. " You hungry ma ? " I said , " yes im so hungryyyyy " she said. " what you want ? I asked her while driving looking at the road. " I want sum di- I- I want sum chick- fa - la " she said while smirking and laughing. I busted out laughing because I know what she was tryna say. " ma you crazy but I love it " I said. We both looked deep into each others eyes and just smiled admiring the moment. Imma marry this girl, one day.

**THIS WAS NOT PROOFREAD IM SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES. I WANTED TO GIVE YALL A LONG CHAPTER SO HERE YOU GO. LEMME KNO IF YALL ARE ENJOYING THE BOOK. 💕👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💕👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💕👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩!!**