12

ameeyah pov :

" what the fuck you mean bro ? " i said to deion confused

" look bae i'm sorry, i'm sorry it was your friend i messed around wi- " i was trying to say before he cut me off.

" SEE THATS THE FUCKIN POINT, ITS NOT JUST MY " HOMIE " OR SUM SHIT, THATS MY BROTHER BITCH! " he said.

i got scared and bagged away from him because his voice has really never escalated that high before.

before i could even get another word in right when i was about to say something out of my mouth he punched a hole in the wall and i screamed at him.

" WHAT THE FUCK DEION " i said loudly.

" ON MY MAMA YOU PAYIN FOR THAT SHIT " i said getting mad real fast because i know this negro did not just punch a damn big hole in my wall. and it was in the room with the most decorative room.

" BITCH YOU THINK I GIVE FUCK ?? " he said loudly.

It looked like he was raising his hand so i had to do what i did next.

" IM PREGNANT" i said over his voice.

he looked at me with a blank stare then he plopped on the couch and put his hands in his face.

" is it mine?" he said.

" i don't know to be honest, like you wasn't the last person i fucked if i'm being totally honest."

he looked even more mad when i said that but seemed to calm himself down.

"can you please get a paternity test? " he asked me calmly.

i saw tears falling out of his eyes, i wanted to hug him so bad and tell him it was ok because deep down inside i knew this was all my fault.

"yes i can, i'm so sorry baby i didn't mean for all this to happen i love you. " i said to him.

" please save the bullshit ameeyah i don't wanna hear it right now." he said, which made me break down and cry.

" i'll leave, i will give you space i don't wanna make you hate me even more." i said to him.

" don't make yourself think i forgot you fucked my brother." he said to me in a chilling voice he said as i left.

i fucking hate my life wtf did i too make myself do this, like this stuff is so dumb.

i need to call kayleb up real quick to tell him a bout my current situation.

" hey kay kay, can i talk to you ? "

"yea ma fasho, come over."

"ok bye, ily" i told him softly as i hung up the phone.