10

Deion pov:

( A few hours before )

it had been about 3 Hours since ameeyah said she was going to the store and a kind of thought it was a li weird she aint texted me or called me yet but Ian trippin she prolly went over to Makiyah or one of ha Otha friends houses.

2 hours later...

I called her like 5 times in all of the time she's been gone and texted her a good few times. no cap imma gangsta but I love that girl and im worried bout ha and where she at.

1 hour later...

I hit up Makiyah to see if she was at her house but Makiyah said she ain't seen ameeyah since the gender reveal. damn I really wonder where that girl at.

I went to sleep at like 1 AM like I normally do I just went to sleep on it because Im pretty sure she would be fine and if she didn't text me back by at least tmrw morning we gon have a problem.

I woke up at 9:00 AM and fixed me sum cereal and shit. I still waited for her to text me back or call me back.

Shit at this point I wasn't even thinking the worse im thinking this bitch is cheating on me, but imma keep my cool & shit. It's all good.

1 and a half hour later...

I heard keys jingling in the door knob and I wasn't even exited she was finally back, I was mad as fuck.

As soon as she came in the door to the house I didn't get up at all, I just went to the back to get my stuff and leave.

" Helloo?" I heard her say.

I still didn't say anything.

She walked to the back and I looked at her like she was a opp.

" I'm sorry bae I didn't answer my phone."

" Save it I'm leaving, I don't even wanna hear it." I said to her.

" Hol up bae waittt " she said to me while grabbing my arm.

I looked back at her and removed her hand from my arm.

" fine what the fuck you gotta say ?" I said.

" I'm sorry okay? I was at my momma house, and you know me and my ma don't get along good so I went to talk to her about things, my phone went dead and I just decided to spend the night over her house because I haven't seen over in over a year." She said to me.

I started to feel bad since I thought she was out doing something like cheating when she was just with her moms.

" well damn ma I'm sorry I thought you was out cheating or sum shit." I said to her.

She looked at me weird and then laughed.

" never I would never.." she said

𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें