6

"Oh my god! You actually brought candy! I love you!"

Hyunjin squeals as he picks up Seungmin and spins him around in a hug.

"Put me the fuck down!" Seungmin exclaims making Hyunjin giggle and put him back on his feet.

"Anyways, I hope you would love us even if we didn't bring candy." Jeongin chuckles as he flops down on Hyunjin's bed.

"Where is Lixie and Binnie?" Hyunjin asked as he opened the candy bag to find a piece he liked.

"Car. Binnie said something about Lixie wearing too revealing clothes to be around another older guy." Jeongin shrugs.

Hyunjin nods with a 'oh.' Knowing that Changbin was jealous with Chan being here and knowing that Felix liked older guys.

Felix being Hyunjin's age and Changbin about Chan's age.

"Here we are." Changbin was coming into the room with a sulking Felix. The younger wearing a baggy hoodie that was clearly Changbin's.

"Aw! Why is my baby sad!" Hyunjin now had a sucker in his mouth as he opens his arms for Felix. The other falling into his arms with a huff.

"Binnie made me put on his stupid hoodie and now I'm hot but he won't let me take it off because apparently my shorts are too short." Felix explains.

"They're basically underwear! I don't want to here it!" Changbin defends himself making Felix blow a raspberry at him.

"Channie won't try to steal your boy! Just let him take it off! He's boiling!" Hyunjin turns Felix to Changbin who was already sweating. His face flushed as he got hot easily and wearing a hoodie wasn't great for him.

"Fine but the first time I even see him looking at him, I'll break his dick." Changbin says making Felix cheer and tear off the hoodie. Wearing a yellow graphic t-shirt with denim shorts that were up on his mid thigh.

"Those aren't that bad!" Seungmin rolls his eyes from his spot next to Jeongin.

"Not until you see his ass. Like look at this." Changbin grabbed him by his hips and spun him around. The shorts resting nicely under his butt cheeks. If he bend over, he sure would show some of his butt.

"How are you even wearing boxers under those?" Jeongin giggles making Felix blush.

"Are you not wearing boxers?" Changbin's eyes widen. Felix cupped his mouth as he lean down to whisper in Changbin's ears. The older blushing as he told him a secret.

"That's not what I expected but you will show me later." Changbin nods making Felix smile innocently before rushing over to Hyunjin to steal some candy.

"Hey boys. I'm making cookies if you guys want to come down in a few to get some." Chan appeared in the doorway.

Seungmin noticing how Hyunjin lit up at his voice. Smiling at him which made Chan smile right back.

"Hey Jinnie, you remember the other night when I stayed over? I think I left my hoodie. Do you have it?" Seungmin asked.

"Oh! I washed it! It kinda got dirty. I was wearing it and got some food on it." Hyunjin sheepishly admits as he rubbed his neck.

"Wearing my clothes? Cute." Seungmin winks at Hyunjin. The boy blushing as he eyes turn to the ground.

Chan then firing back as he knew just how to mess with him.

"Which reminds me. You got my t-shirt, baby?" Chan asked making Hyunjin gasp and look at the t-shirt he was wearing at the moment.