4

Chan couldn't help but feel a little regretful as he laid in bed that night. Leaving Hyunjin alone. In that part of town. With how he dressed and looked.

Then again, he was a grown up. He could handle himself. He wasn't supposed to care about the brat anyways. He was supposed to be angry at him.

Chan was interrupted with his thoughts as he heard a loud commotion downstairs.

He quickly jumped out of bed and rushed down the stairs. The lights to the kitchen were on making Chan walk into there slowly.

Not worrying much more when he seen it was Hyunjin. He was giggling to himself as he went through the fridge.

"Hyunjin?" Chan calls out. The boy turns to him with a cartoon of strawberries in his hand.

"Channie!" He cheers as he moves away from the fridge. He was stumbling on his feet as he only wore one shoe. His hair was a mess and his makeup was smudged. His cardigan was long gone and his skirt was torn. Barely hanging on by a thread. His purse no where to be seen.

"Hyunjin, you reek of booze." Chan says as Hyunjin stumbled into his arms.

"Well, I was at this party and these dudes said that I needed to relax so they gave me the tastiest drink! It made me feel so good!" Hyunjin explains with a smile. His eyes hazy, clearly drunk.

"You're drunk. You need to lay down." Chan sighs.

"You're no fun! I should have stayed at the party!" He shouts as he turns around to get out of Chan's arms. Dropping his strawberries as he did, making him giggle. Then his face sorta dropped as he tilts his head.

"But they we're being mean so I left." Hyunjin whispered.

Chan felt his blood boiling at what he thought Hyunjin meant.

"What do you mean?" Chan stepped closer to grab Hyunjin's arm, planning on helping him stay up.

Hyunjin shrugged his arm off as he grumbles, "They keep trying to make me take my clothes off. I didn't want too but they didn't like that. So they got angry."

"What did they do?" Chan whispered.

"They tried to keep me there so I started shouting. They didn't like that. Then they started to try to pull my clothes off. They all keep trying to grab me. I kicked one of them and was able to escape. Left my purse and everything. Lost my shoe on the way down the steps." Hyunjin explain and Chan heard sobs escape from his mouth.

"Hey, let's get you to bed. Yeah?" Chan softly scoops him off his feet. The boy instantly wrapping his arms around his neck as he cries into his shoulder.

"Don't worry. I got you. Channie gots you." Chan reassures him as he climbs the stairs.

Chan makes his way into Hyunjin's room and tries to sit him on the bed but the boy just cling tighter.

"No go! Stay!" Hyunjin whines.

"I'll be right back. I promise. I just need to get you some comfy clothes and some makeup wipes, okay?" Chan says making Hyunjin slowly let go.

Chan walked over to his dresser and pulls out some clothes. Getting out some shorts and a oversized sweater. Picking up a pack of makeup wipes and a brush from the vanity.

Chan walked back over to the sniffling boy and sits everything down.

"Do you want to change on your own or let me help?" Chan asked.

"Help." Hyunjin whisper making Chan nod.

"Arms up." Chan says making Hyunjin raise his arms so the babysitter could take his tank top off. Trying to ignore the bruises that litter his arms. A small one on his waist. Chan quickly slipped the sweater on.