8

It was the night of Minho's party.

Chan was looking in the mirror at the outfit that Hyunjin had picked out for him. He said it match his outfit but hasn't even seen his outfit. He has been in his room all day to hide what he looked like.

Chan wasn't really a formal person so him wearing this turtleneck and slacks were pretty uncomfortable for him.

The things he do for Hyunjin.

Chan picked up the coat that went with the outfit and headed out the room to Hyunjin's.

The babysitter knocked on his door as he said, "I'm ready. Are you?"

"A few more minutes! Hold on!" Hyunjin calls out making Chan groan.

Chan made his way downstairs and grabs his keys to wait by the door.

The babysitter was growing impatience as he waited for Hyunjin. He was taking forever and he really hated how these shoes were making his feet feel.

"Here I come!" Hyunjin shouts as Chan hears the door shut upstairs and his feet click against the floor. Chan's jaw dropped as Hyunjin came down the stairs.

Hyunjin wore a lace red dress that swayed with each step. It fit his body just right and hugged all his curves. He had his normal makeup with bright red lipstick and slight shade of red eyeshadow. His hair pulled up in his normal half up-half down look with a red ribbon. His neck was adored with a black choker that had a cherry charm hanging from it that matched his earrings. His heels being black to match his jewelry and Chan's outfit.

"Let's get going!" Hyunjin smiles as he reached the bottom of the stairs.

Chan couldn't help himself as when Hyunjin got close, he grabs his hips and pulled him close. Kissing the life out of him which had Hyunjin whimpering at the sudden action.

Chan shoves against a wall as Hyunjin raises one his legs up on his hip. Chan gripping it with one of his hands to massage the skin that was slipping out from the dress falling.

"Shit. Wait. I can't ruin my makeup." Hyunjin pants as he pulls away. His lipstick already smudge.

"You can redo it on the way." Chan whispered as he tried to go back to kissing but Hyunjin was pushing his chest to back up.

"Maybe later we can finish this." Hyunjin mumbles as he makes his way towards the door.

Chan groans and adjusted his pants as he followed him.

"Stupid party. Cock block son of a bitch."

————

"Well this place is bigger then yours." Chan looks around Minho's house that was alive with over hundreds of people in nice dresses and suits.

"Shut up." Hyunjin slaps his shoulder.

"Hyunjin. See you made it. Unfortunately." Minho approached the two with a wine glass in one hand and his boyfriend in his other.

"Who's this?" Jisung eyes Chan up and down.

"This is Bang Chan. My date." Hyunjin explains.

"Nice to meet you. How much did the whore have to pay you to be here?" Jisung scoffs making Hyunjin go to lunge at him but Chan was quicker with a arm around his waist.

"Bite me." Hyunjin growls as he was pulled away by Chan. Jisung snickering as he stuck his tongue out.

"We don't need you to start anything and get arrested despite you probably being able to afford bail." Chan said as he dragged him towards the food table.