40 ~ Something tickling on my tummy

Start from the beginning

"Let's hope for the best, young man—" he flashes a small smile and pats my shoulder. He leaves the place and I hide my face with my palm.

"Hobi, we should go to the police station now." I just nod.

****

Faiza's Pov

I and Hoseok are still sitting on the bench in that same position after coming from the police station, we reported about Mia's incident and they said they are going to arrest that bastard very soon, but, they also said that they will arrest Hoseok too as, he has beaten up that nasty guy.

"Nini, you should go now." he says with a straight, calm voice. I shake my head.

"No, I won't go until I get some good news from doctors." I reply quickly. There is no way that I will go back, I won't be able to stay at my place like this and besides, both Hobi and Mia needs me, I can't abandon them here.

"Nini, I'm here, don't worry." he sighs.

"Mr. Jung Hoseok, you are under arrest for beating Kim Yoobin brutally." I widen my eyes and look in the direction, three cops are standing with very serious faces. I knew this shit is going to happen but never thought it would happen so fast.

"Officer, please give him some time, there is a serious patient here, her condition isn't well, please, at least just let her wake up then you will arrest him, but not now please." I get up and beg but seems they aren't caring about my words.

"We are sorry miss, we have to do our duty properly." he says calmly.

"Please officer." I plead.

"Sorry miss, we can't." with that he takes a handcuff and goes near Hoseok, who is doing nothing just staring at his feet, he didn't even protest once.

They already cuffed him and begins to walk.

"Hobi, everything will be fine, okay? I'll manage something to get you out from the prison." I assure him but he says nothing just looking down. I cup his cheeks and make him look at me.

"Mia will be fine, trust me." his eyes are teary, he is on verge of crying.

"Just let me know if she wakes up." I nod.

"We are getting late, let's go." they drags him from here and I search for my cell phone, it's already 5.30 in the morning, whom should I call now? Taehyung? Obviously not, he didn't even call me once, I won't call him, then Joon? No, he is not awake yet, then who? Seokjin? He wakes up early, I should call him now.