𝟷𝟶 ㅡ 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

𝟷𝟶 ㅡ 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.

★ 𝖊𝖒𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖚𝖕

"Beomie." Taehyun murmured, taking one of Beomgyu's hands into his.

Beomgyu shifted to face Taehyun. They were at the younger's home watching some random movie they had found while switching through the various channels. Taehyun was sitting up and Beomgyu was resting his head on Taehyun's lap.

Taehyun giggled, Beomgyu's long hair tickled his exposed thighs.

"Yes Tyunie?"

Taehyun leaned down towards Beomgyu, pecking his lips. "I love you."

"Is something bothering you?" Beomgyu asked, concerned.

Taehyun smiled and shook his head. "I'm doing amazing Beomie, why are you asking?"

"I don't know.. I guess that was just unexpected."

Taehyun started playing with Beomgyu's hair. "Remember when we first met?"

Beomgyu smiled. "Of course I do, how could I forget? You looked so cute in the huge purple hoodie.."

Taehyun giggled. "Thank you.."

Beomgyu smiled seeing the bright smile and sparkling eyes in front of him.

He loved Taehyun so much and nothing will stop him from doing so.

"Taehyun, I love you."

"I love you and your emo makeup."

⸻ 𝕰𝕹𝕯 ⸻

★ 𝖊𝖒𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖚𝖕

HELLO !!This is the end to emo makeup, thank for reading,,

HELLO !!
This is the end to emo makeup, thank for reading,,

If any of you dont follow me then you probably didn't see the most i made days ago about this story, but dont worry, I'll say it here.

I originally didn't plan this story to be one of my "main" ones and just wanted it to be a short, fluffy taegyu section, i never intended to make this a long story and ended up deciding on just making it 10 chapters.

For the ones that read this story, thank you, it's very appreciated <3
I hope you can all check out all my other books if you are interested.

Ty and Ily <3

Edited <3

+ this book is officially ended, it was already ended but by officially i mean completely written and edited!

[17 November 2021]