𝟹 ㅡ 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍?

𝟹 ㅡ 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍?

★ 𝖊𝖒𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖚𝖕

"I hate school.." Taehyun sighed, letting his head fall onto his desk with a thud.

"Oh sheesh! I get that but that's no reason to break your head!" One of Taehyun's classmates, Hueningkai, called out, lifting Taehyun's head from the desk.

Taehyun whined, his pink lips formed a pout. "I hate it here.. I don't even get to see Beomie.."

"But you get to see me! Isn't that enough!?"

Taehyun didn't answer, he just stared at Hueningkai with his big, sparkly, eyes.

"Ok. I see how it is.." Hueningkai pursed his lips, slightly nodding.

Hueningkai, one of Taehyun's new friends. He and Hueningkai had met at the beginning of their freshman year. Hueningkai had transferred to Korea from the States, having been living in Hawaii. They're friendship started from bumping into each other after running in the halls of the school. What a great way to meet a new friend!

Taehyun and Hueningkai were attached at the hip since Soobin was a grade above Taehyun. Taehyun and Hueningkai were just bestest of friends. They goofed around and joked around with Soobin, they loved pranking the tall dark haired male!

Taehyun giggled, "Sorry Huening," Taehyun got up from his seat, walking towards the younger. "You know I love you." Taehyun wrapped his arms around Hueningkai, pulling him into a hug.

"Yes I know!" Before Taehyun could say anything else, the door of the classroom opened and the teacher stepped in.

"Everyone take your seats! We will start where we left off yesterday."

The groans of multiple students resonated throughout the classroom.

★ 𝖊𝖒𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖚𝖕

"Beomgyu!" Taehyun called out while running towards his boyfriend, embracing him in a hug when he reached him.

"Aish- sweetheart, be careful.." Beomgyu wrapped his arms around Taehyun's small waist. "Aren't you cold?"

It was the middle of October and Taehyun was wearing a short sleeved, baby blue, shirt, white shorts that reached his mid thigh, and knee length white socks with a pair of white platform shoes.

"No." Taehyun looked up at the older. "I like your makeup." He smiled.

Beomgyu moved his hands up to Taehyun's cheeks, placing a kiss on his lips. "Thank you baby, but are you sure that you aren't cold?"

"Yes~ can we go now? I'm hungry~"

"Yes, we can go." Beomgyu wrapped his arm around Taehyun's shoulder, pulling him closer. "If you get cold tell me okay?"

Taehyun hummed in response, nodding his head.

★ 𝖊𝖒𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖚𝖕

Edited <3

+

I forgot to upload it earlier, sorry!!

[14 November 2021]