𝟻 ㅡ 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚢?

𝟻 ㅡ 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚢?

★ 𝖊𝖒𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖚𝖕

"Beomie says he's fine, that it doesn't really hurt."

Taehyun spoke as he unwrapped the lollipop that Soobin had handed him. 

"That's good!" Soobin mumbled, placing a few bags on the bed next to Taehyun.

"What's in the bags?" Taehyun asked as he peeked into them.

"Yeonjunnie took me shopping yesterday.. I got you something!" Soobin smiled brightly.

"Ooh what is it!" Taehyun scooted closer to the bags, trying to get a much more clear look. 

Soobin giggled, digging into one of the bags. "I hope you like it." 

"Of course I will!"

★ 𝖊𝖒𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖚𝖕

"I like your skirt sweetheart." Beomgyu mumbled out as he buried his face in the crook of Taehyun's neck.

"Thank you, Soobin hyung got it for me!" And indeed Soobin did.

The skirt that Taehyun was wearing was a pleated, pale pink skirt. It hugged Taehyun's waist perfectly and ended a little above his mid thigh. It was fairly simple, but that's what Taehyun likes!

Beomgyu hummed, playing with the end of Taehyun's skirt. "Is the baby tired?" Taehyun giggled out, knowing how to annoy his boyfriend.

Beomgyu nodded, "Did you get any sleep last night?" Beomgyu shook his head no.

Taehyun pouted. "Why?" He asked, pushing Beomgyu to sit at the edge of his bed. 

Taehyun makes his way to Beomgyu's desk where he keeps all his makeup products, he grabs a packet of makeup wipes, a few cotton pads and makeup remover. 

"I couldn't sleep at all and my wrist didn't make it any better."

Before Beomgyu could lay down, Taehyun stands in front of him, placing the items he grabbed earlier beside Beomgyu.

"Before you sleep, let me remove your makeup.. I don't want your eyes to get irritated too." 

Taehyun grabs a cotton pad, pouring some makeup remover onto it.

"You're the best.." Beomgyu mumbled, a cute smile on his lips. Taehyun wiped the eyeshadow off of Beomgyu's eyelids.

"I'm just doing what I need to do." Taehyun smiled back at him, placing a peck on Beomgyu's lips.

★ 𝖊𝖒𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖚𝖕

"Beomgyuㅡ oh." Yeonjun called out as he opened the door to his younger brother's room. 

Yeonjun stumbled upon Beomgyu and Taehyun cuddled on Beomgyu's bed, sleeping peacefully.

Yeonjun closed the door upon seeing that, turning to his phone and put it back to his ear. 

"Don't worry Binnie, he's fine. He's always safe when he's with Beomgyu."

★ 𝖊𝖒𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖚𝖕

i'm in love with 260321 music bank arin and soobin 💖

+Edited <3

[14 November 2021]