𝟿 ㅡ 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍.

★ 𝖊𝖒𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖚𝖕

"Soobinnie hyung!" Taehyun ran up to the taller male and embraced him in a hug as soon as he saw him.

"Hyunie!" Soobin greeted Taehyun back excitedly. "What was the reason you called me over?" Soobin separated from the hug first.

Taehyun, still hugging him, answered: "I need help picking an outfit.. Beomie is taking me out on a date later and I don't know what to wear.." He pouted, looking up at Soobin with his doe eyes.

Soobin nodded. "Alright, let's head to your room so we can start."

★ 𝖊𝖒𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖚𝖕

"Where is Beomgyu taking you?" Soobin asked as he opened the closest in Taehyun's room.

"He's.. we're just going for some ice cream and then just spend the day at the park." Taehyun sat on his bed, kicking his feet back and forward as he spoke.

Soobin nodded, pulling out the sheer lavender top that Beomgyu had bought Taehyun.

"This.." Soobin looked further into the closet, spotting a spaghetti strapped shirt a similar color as the top. "This under that." He passed both to Taehyun.

"Pants, shorts or skirt?" Soobin turned to ask Taehyun. Taehyun giggled, "surprise me."

★ 𝖊𝖒𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖚𝖕

"Beomie!" Taehyun giggled and wrapped his arms around Beomgyu.

"Sweetheart, be careful." Beomgyu said and held Taehyun by the waist.

"Sorry, I'm just really excited." Taehyun smiled, showing his pearly white teeth.

"You're so cute." Beomgyu placed a kiss on Taehyun's forehead.

"Stop it~" Beomgyu chuckled. He loved his boyfriend so much.

★ 𝖊𝖒𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖚𝖕

"What favor do you want baby?" Beomgyu asked as they entered the ice cream parlor.

"I think.. cherry." Taehyun answered and wrapped his arms around Beomgyu's right arm.

★ 𝖊𝖒𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖚𝖕

"Thank you Beomie."

Beomgyu turned to face Taehyun, eyebrows furrowed. "For what?" He chuckled.

"You're injured but you still did this.." Taehyun said, flattening down his skirt. "You're the best boyfriend ever."

"You don't need to thank me.. I'm doing what I need to do as a boyfriend, as your boyfriend."

★ 𝖊𝖒𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖚𝖕

Hi :)

I don't have much to say except

Ily <3

Edited <3

[17 November 2021]