𝟼 ㅡ 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚢.

𝟼 ㅡ 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚢.

★ 𝖊𝖒𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖚𝖕

"Close them as if you're meditating.."

"How long will this take?" 

"I started a few minutes ago hyung." Beomgyu mumbled. "Pick a color." 

"What?" Yeonjun opened his eyes confused.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes, "just pick a color."

"Fine, uh.. purple." Yeonjun said, closing his eyes once again.

If you haven't guessed it yet, Yeonjun finally let his brother have his way and let him do his makeup.

"Okay. Another one." 

"Teal?"

Beomgyu hummed, rummaging through his various eyeshadow palettes trying to find the perfect shades.

"How long is this going to take, Binnie is coming over later." Yeonjun asked, making himself comfortable on the floor.

"It depends what i'm going to do, but I wont take long." Beomgyu answered as he sat down in front of Yeonjun, placing the palettes next to him on the carpet.

"Right." 

The next few seconds were just Beomgyu looking at the eye shape of his brother, trying to decide what he'll do.

"Okay, I'll start now. Don't open your eyes unless I say so." 

Yeonjun nodded, letting his brother do his magic.

Beomgyu picked up a fluffy brush, dipping it into a purple shade, tapping the excess off. He started by placing the purple shade on Yeonjun's upper lash line, bringing the color out towards his eye and into his inner corner where he brought the color up slightly.

"How'd you get into makeup again?" Yeonjun asked, forgetting how his brother first started. 

"I don't know," beomgyu answered, dipping the brush back into the purple and tapping it on over what he had applied first, allowing the color to pop more.

"I think.. I just bought products and started from there. There was really no reason." Beomgyu continued.

"So you learned by yourself?"

"Yep." Beomgyu answered, popping the p.

"You surprise me sometimes Gyu." 

"I also surprised mom when she found out she was pregnant with me." 

"You surprised everyone with that." Yeonjun chuckled, causing Beomgyu to laugh along with him.

★ 𝖊𝖒𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖚𝖕

Beomgyu was just finishing up Yeonjun's eyeshadow when the door to his room opened and in walked two males.

"Beomie!" Beomgyu smiled at his boyfriend's cuteness, allowing the younger to hug him.

"What going on here?" Soobin asked as he sat next to his boyfriend, wrapping his cardigan over his bare shoulders.

"I finally got my way." Beomgyu answered, putting his makeup products away. Once done, he made his way back next to Taehyun.

"Uh huh." Soobin mumbled, turning to look at his boyfriend, "the colors suit you." He smiled.

"Yeah?" Soobin nodded. "Thanks to Beomgyu, he made them work," Yeonjun turned to his brother, shooting him a smile.

Beomgyu nodded, smiling back at him.

"Beomie." Beomgyu turned to face his boyfriend, letting him know that he has all his attention.

"Soobin hyung and I were thinking about going on double date.. But i don't know if you would like that." Taehyun said with big sparkly eyes. 

"I'm fine with it, I don't see a problem sweetheart." 

"Really!" Beomgyu nodded.

"Okay! Get ready then! We are not leaving with you in your pyjamas!" Taehyun stood up, pulling his boyfriend up and pushing him towards his closet.

"You heard him."

"Huh?" Yeonjun questioned.

"You're not going out in sweatpants! Come on!" Soobin stood up and dragged his boyfriend out of the room and pushing him to his own room.

★ 𝖊𝖒𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖚𝖕

Soobin, el chico del apartamento 512 ♡

Double date next chapter!

Edited <3

[14 November 2021]