28

I am shaking! Argh! What if he was following me?

I stopped my car on the near parking lot and looked around. Omg! I don't know what to do! Should I go to his house? No! Why would I? Who is he to command me like that? Tss

"Mike,arrange an appoitment to mr.min yoongi on my favorite restaurant. 12 pm tomorrow. Tnx"

I put down my phone and leave the parking space. I should act professional! Don't make any strings attached chesha! You suffer remember?

I arrived at my house and take a quick bath-- eat some snacks and stayed on my office to finish some paper works.

While scrolling to some articles online, one caught my attention

MYG, THE FAMOUS ARTIST

I opened the website and saw a lot of yoongi's picture on the first page

MYG or min yoongi is a 25 years old famous artist who have different museum all over the world. His first museum are built in south korea and switzerland, but what's the meaning behind it?

Host: thank you for this opportunity MYG! We know that you are a busy person but people are confused of the meaning of your museum's name in korea and switzerland... can you tell us the meaning behind it?

MYG: well, thank you for having me and i am honored to share the things i've been hiding 3 years ago... hmm, well, my museum in korea is CHE GALLERY, since a lot of people are asking the definition of CHE, but honestly, there's no meaning behind it.

Host: But sir, other people are saying that the name of your first museums are connected... The first one is CHE and the other one is SHA, isn't it sound like a girl's name?

MYG: Well, yes... It was my girl.

Host: your girl? What do you mean sir?

MYG: I know there's a possibility that she was watching or reading this anytime soon, but uhm, she was my first love.

Host: wow! Can you tell us about her? If you don't mind sir

MYG: well, she was my first love and we got engaged.

Host: Oh! Is she the one behind your artworks?

MYG: yes

Host: Is it true that you had a child?

MYG: yes

Did he just tell them everything?! When did this happened?!

June 13,2018

YESTERDAY?!

My phone vibrated and it was my secretary who's calling

"Miss! Im so sorry for the disturbance but a lot of people wants to talk to you about the article of... mr. MYG"

What?!

"What the hell? Why?" I asked

"They think that you are the mystery girl--the one who's been sir yoongi talking about!" He is also pannicking

"Damn! Let's talk about this tomorrow okay? Cancel my appointment to MYG" i hung up the phone and drink my milk

What the hell! I've been hiding my identity for a long time! Argh!

I opened my laptop and search yoongi's artwork

There's a lot but the one who caught my attention is a big painting of a pregnant girl who's caressing her tummy and smiling widely

It...was...me