The other laughs in joy, of course he knows what it means. This company is one his dreams didn't even reach, and now, he's being scouted by them? He doesn't know what kind of miracle is happening but he's not going to miss this opportunity. He quickly sends a reply saying that he'll be there then turns to Yeosang, who has his arms open for him.

They sink into each other comfortably. Wooyoung's heart is still racing with what just happened and Yeosang is stroking his back, for some reason he doesn't feel all that happy. He doesn't know why, Wooyoung is happy so he should be too. But his heart isn't racing in excitement the way his is. He pushes away the sad feeling and faces Wooyoung "Should we tell Yunho and San the good news?" He asks but the other shakes his head.

"They're probably asleep by now, those two sleep too early for 22 year olds" Yeosang checks the time and its only 11pm. "Well, Yunho has to get up early so he tries to get as much sleep as he can. And San, he gets bored without Yunho so he just sleeps when Yunho sleeps".

Yeosang hums, he finds their relationship interesting, he's never been in a relationship like those two, so... domestic. He would've thought they've been married for 5 years, not dating for 2. "Why do they have a two bed apartment rather than one?" Yeosang figured the pair didn't care that much about having a guest room since it would be cheaper just to buy a one bedroom apartment. He also doubts they took into consideration where their friends would sleep when they came over, they could just sleep on the couch or floor.

"Oh, they initially got this place thinking they were going to sleep in separate rooms since they moved in together only one year into their relationship. But San kept going into Yunho's bed every night so they just decided to share the room and keep the other for guests." Yeosang listens intently, their relationship is definitely interesting to him, he's never liked someone that much he'd want to live with them. Though, Wooyoung is a special case since they lived together before he fell for him. "They would've moved out into a one bed apartment instead but the price is decent and it has sentimental value as their first apartment, none of them wanted to leave".

"I" Yeosang starts saying but gets distracted. He only now realises the intimate position he and Wooyoung are in. They are lying down, his arms around Wooyoung's waist while he strokes his hair. His heart flutters when they make eye contact, the other curious as to what he is about to say. He tries calming his racing heart before speaking again, although he's pretty sure Wooyoung can feel it with the way their bodies are pressed together tightly.

"I know you said you'll move out once you get a job but, I" he braves a look at Wooyoung, who is listening to him with a gentle but curiously expression. "I want to keep living with you, I don't want to end what we have. I don't want it to be fake anymore" he wants to be like San and Yunho.

Wooyoung sighs in relief then pulls him in for a hug. "Of course we can, I was scared you'd say something bad". Pulling away, he cups Yeosang's face. "I want us to be real too, real boyfriends".

The touch gives him goosebumps, and with the speed at which his face goes red he's certain Wooyoung felt it with his hands heating up.

Yeosang hides his face in the crook of Wooyoung's neck, tugging his waist so they are even closer. Now that they have finally come to a solution regarding their feelings towards each other, he doesn't know what to do next.

Clearly, Wooyoung does as he gently plays with his hair, making him sleepy. But he doesn't want to sleep, not when they've literally just decided to be boyfriends. "Tell me more about San and Yunho" Yeosang wants to hear more of Wooyoung's voice and more about his interesting friends. Unfortunately, his only friend Seonghwa is quite boring, never dating anyone because he's too busy. He doesn't even know if he's even had feelings for anyone before.