Moving away from the mirror, I slipped on my white heels before finding myself standing in front of my dresser, my eyes landing on one of my newer jewelry boxes. A gift from Theo when we had decided to leave our little safe bubble in Denali and head towards a new unknown of Forks, Washington.

I reached out and carefully unlatched the box, running my hand over the smooth top before opening it up. Looking down at the different rings and bracelets that were carefully placed inside, a smile comes across my face. Running my hand over them, I pause and reach towards a small diamond ring, which was a gift that Theo had gotten for me after our wedding, and slip it onto my right ring finger. Afterward, I added a diamond tennis bracelet to my left wrist, which was another gift that Theo had gotten me after our wedding. 

Moving to the end of my dresser, I look at the necklace stand that I had set up. My eyes looked over each necklace for a second before taking out a long necklace that had a small diamond pendant on it. I let out a shaky breath as I felt the cold metal fall onto my chest, the diamond glittering perfectly in the light.

Walking back over to the mirror, I looked at myself one final time before nodding and heading for the door, opening it up, and walking towards the staircase.
On my short journey to the stairs, I met up with Rose, who was already all dolled up and ready to go.

She was wearing a dark blue halter dress that had small panels cut out from the side and the back, showing off more of Rose's skin. The fabric was so dark that under the light it almost appeared to be black, which contrasted perfectly with her blonde hair, with minimal jewelry. Her black heels added a few inches, making us stand at the same height.

"Well, don't you look pretty," I say, smiling at her. She just chuckles as she rolls her eyes, quickly throwing on a jacket to go with the still chilly weather of Forks. I quickly do the same, not bothering to grab Alice's, knowing full well that she would already have hers with her.

Stepping down the staircase, I make eye contact with Theo and smirk as he openly gawks over the dress, his eyes wide and mouth agape. His black suit fitted him perfectly, a testament that going to the tailors did actually do some good, contrary to what Theo had been complaining about. He even went as far as to add a little white boutonniere, clipping it onto the lapel of his jacket.

"Wow! Y- you look gorgeous," he stuttered, quickly wrapping his arms around my waist. "I mean you always look gorgeous, but you look... like really gorgeous!"

I chuckle as I lean into him, wrapping my arms around his neck and gently pecking his lips. "You look pretty handsome yourself," I say back, smirking as a proud smile overtook his face immediately.

"I did well, didn't I?" He says, puffing his chest out proudly.

"Yes, you did," I nod my head and give him a knowing smile. "I guess that going to the tailors wasn't a complete waste of time."

He grumbled in agreement, subtly rolling his eyes as a small smirk came across his face.

I roll my eyes at him as Esme hastily rushes over to us, with a motherly smile on her face and camera in hand. She looks us over and nods her head before grabbing both of our hands and dragging us to the bottom of the staircase.

"Okay! Picture time!" She sings out, causing everyone to chuckle. "Genevieve, Theo, right there. Rose! You and Emmett go there! Alice- where did she go?"