"Oh my God, you're leaving today!" I screamed, jerked to sit straight, panting and quickly pulled him into a hug.

"That startled me." He chuckled, curling his arms around my waist.

"I had a nightmare. You met a new woman and loved her then stopped loving me, then you kicked me out of your life. I thought it was real, I almost died in my dream."

He burst into laughter, gently pushing me from the hug. "That's not possible. Two years, multiple women, none of them could take your place in my heart. There's no way that would ever happen." He cupped my face. "And don't forget there's a contract. We can't cheat on each other and we can't get a divorce till at least thirty years."

"I don't know why I had that dream. Maybe because my annoying Hames is leaving for two months without me."

"We already discussed this."

I rolled my eyes at him. "If you even try to look at any woman lustfully or smile at any woman who tries to flirt with you, you'll see the worst of me." I threatened.

"I won't." He laughed again.

We stared at each other blankly, not saying a word. It felt like we were trying to pass different emotions and information through our gaze.

I was thinking of anything I could do to make him not go or something that could help me through the next two months.

"I have to go now, I can't bear to be late." He broke the silence.

"Why can't you be late?" I smirked, holding his shoulders and leaning my face closer to his.

"Uh… I… I don't—"

"You can spare a few more minutes, right?" My lips gently brushed his jaw. "Two months without my touch? I'll miss you and before you go, I need to feel you—"

"You've been so bad lately." He smirked too. "I can't be late, Kade will break my bones." He rose to his feet.

I got to my feet as well, frowning. "I promise I won't spend so much time, it'll just be—"

"You're so desperate." He held my waist. "And I love that. As much as I want to spend more time with you, I have to leave now."

"Okay then, till two months!"

"We'll have to wait." He held his briefcase from the chair, held my hand then we left the room and down the stairs.

"You won't have breakfast at least?"

"I already had." He handed the briefcase to a hefty man that was waiting by the door. "Please be safe." He held my other hand, squeezing them slightly.

"You too, be safe."

"I will. I'll call you when I arrive. Don't miss me too much."

"I'll try my best."

"I love you." He arched his back and connected our lips for a really long kiss. His kiss was making me miss him more and more at every second. "Goodbye." He said after breaking the kiss.

"Bye."

I followed him till he got into his car and waved him farewell.

I couldn't believe I was missing him this much. I would've been so excited that he was leaving if I wasn't so attached to him.

Two months of torture, here I come.

***

~ NIKITA ~

"That's the seventh glass you've had. Are you sure you'll be fine?" I asked Rob.

"You called me to a club. I thought I was lucky enough to have you twice in a week but guess who disappointed me? You!" He poured himself another glass.

"No one is lucky enough for two times a week with me, not even you."

"I already know that. Such a proud chick." He scoffed. "So… your weird Dash? Still saving your best part for him?"

"The stupid man I thought loved me and have been imagining getting married to, he called me a slut because he's now dating my best friend's other best friend, Lila."

He chuckled. "My crazy girlfriend had to leave me for a stupid man called Kade because she wants to extort a lot of money for us. I don't know if she's developing feelings for him already— she clearly is. She's very jealous and getting crazier because she thinks he's no longer in love with her. It's funny because Jovi said Kade is now having feelings for someone and her name is also Lila." He laughed excessively though it wasn't necessary. It was clearly because of the alcohol.

"So… that's the Jovi you've been on and on about? I know Kade, Lila works for him. They are the same person? Kade has feelings for Lila?" I smirked, "I have just figured out the perfect revenge. Thanks, dude. I'll definitely reward you for this." I pulled a drunk Rob out with me.

Dash, Lila, Lila, Lila, your doom is knocking on your doors.