Chapter 31: Unevadable Aftermath of the Past

The words Jeremy yesterday gave me the biggest clue I could ever ask for. However, if I keep waiting for his lead, the worst scenario is me becoming reliant on other people.

Obviously, I want to evade that bullet so I refrained from talking about it yesterday.

Becoming a comic artist is unattainable due to my lack of talents in the artistic(drawing) side. The only way I could force myself onto that industry is by collaborating with someone who could draw. I will be the one to provide the storyboard and some of the essential dialogues.

Even if it is possible, I still wouldn't. The idea of having to talk and probably argue with someone is too tiresome for the kind of person I am.

Novelist is also an option but what's the point if your interests doesn't compliment your work.

Video games...Hmmm.......This might take some time...

...

...

...

What are the roles for video game development?

Search results:

1.Designer

2.Artist

3.Programmer

4.Level designer

5.Sound engineer

6.Tester

After a few scrolls and reading on the subcategories of the main branches, I finally found the seat shaped in accordance with my butt cheeks.

Narrative Designer, a person who in summary, creates the lore of a game.

= = = = =

Goals:

To identify a long-term goal in my life [accomplished]

Pinpoint my personal interests [accomplished]

= = = = =

My feet ejected me from the ground and I heavily exclaimed my happiness.

"WHOO! Fuck yeah!"

My mother who was busy cleaning the kitchen came running at me, worried because of the sudden noise I generated.

"What was that noise?! What happened?"

Gladly, she didn't understand what I said or else I'd be having a good lecture. Still, Fuck yeah! Although no words could properly explain my joy, using cuss words might help temporarily cover the gap.

"I have a fucking dream now mom!"

My tongue slipped and I both got hit and lectured. The lecture took roughly 1.5 hours while the beating was precisely 1 minute.

"I'm happy for you. When you were a kid, I was worried when I asked about your dream. You will just avoid the question by simply changing the topic. But now that you have an answer, you finally know where your destination will be."

"Yeah. Thanks for the support mom."

Just when I thought our conversation was over she followed up another phrase.

"But the way you speak..."

In the end, I was lectured for the second time.

Sunday passed and Monday started. Monday means I have to wake up again early and go to school.

"Here it is ma'am."

Our teacher read the paper I gave to her and her eyebrows furrowed.

"This is too specific and a bit too early than I anticipated. You probably just searched for an occupation on the internet and coincidently ran into this."