CHAPTER 1

"Wakei. Wakei. Beautiful!". An early morning text from your guy best friend. You see it was delivered 1hr ago which means you are late to college. It's your last year of architecture, and soon you will fly to the tropics, to the real world, the world of hard work and struggle. But you're full of ambition to reach your goals. Your goal was to work with an international company, and then start your work.

It was 9oclock, you reached college after taking a taxi because the bus would have taken a lot more time. You entered the class and your friend Sophie waved at you, she looked different, she got a new haircut. She was looking happy and excited with her new look.

Sophie was a good friend, although a lot happened between you two, for now you two have a good relationship, and you understand the fact that she is a little weird, and she pretty lies too much about things to maybe gain the trust of others. But still, you love her because she loves you.

So after the lecture you and Sophie have lunch together in the college café, you decided to not have anything because you felt it's finally time to go on a diet. You with your AirPods on were working on your laptop for a project you recently signed for.

"Have one bite of chocolate cake! I know you hate sweet food, but this is chocolate, after all." Sophie brings a spoon full of chocolate cake towards your mouth and continues. "You have to take this one for our friendship, remember when I used to get so many chocolates from my boyfriend, umm... Sorry, my ex-boyfriend, you used to eat all of them."

"Fine, I'll have one bite, just one!"

You were both doing your own thing when a group of boys walked in. You were both comfortable as usual until your classmate Anna arrived at your table.

"Hey, have you submitted your thesis?" Anna said with a sigh.

You stare at her and prefer not to answer because that's how you are; you prefer not to speak with people you dislike. You both simply disliked her; you never had a good reason, but you didn't love her vibes. She used to be all over the guys in your class, which you both thought was strange and unlikable.

"You should be aware of this! We work, sweetie, and we don't have time to go out and stalk males." Sophie responded with a bright smile.

"Oh really? So what you think about those boys?" Anna pointed out a group of boys.

"Oh my god! New faaaccces. Freshers????" Sophie with her jaw-dropping.

"No, I don't know about the others but the hottest boy in the center with the black leather jacket, he's the son of Mr. Kim ", Anna stated with a grin.

"Who Mr. Kim?" Sophie enquires.

"Mr. Kim, the owner of the international company that was coming today. Probably, I've heard Mr. Kim was busy, so he sends his manager and his son to interview us." Anna said while having a bite from Sophie's chocolate cake.