jealousy scale

noah schnapp: 4/10
noah can get jealous at times, but not often. he knows you'd never do that to him, so he trusts you. however when he does get jealous, it's quite funny. he'd wrap his arm around you and get all clingy. you always know what he's doing so you find it funny to mess with him a bit and barely acknowledge him, then you give in because he starts getting whiny.

oakes fegley: 0/10
oakes never gets jealous, he's always with you and doesn't give two shits about pda, so all boys know that you're taken.

jaeden martell: 7/10
jaeden gets jealous pretty easily. when you're both out and about in public, he'll notice that a handle full of boys look you up and down and he doesn't like it whatsoever. jaeden will then pull you close and give them a death glare, and if they still don't budge, he'll kiss you.

noah jupe: 10/10
noah gets SUPER jealous, and at times it drives you crazy. you'll be at an outing with some friends and be talking so one of your close guy friends and he'll come up to you and drag you away mid conversation. you then proceed to tell him that he was just a friend and that he was the only one you wanted to be with.

jacob tremblay: 10/10
you're only 14, so he's obviously gonna think that there's better options out there for you and you'll realize it and leave him. but no matter how many times you tell him that you're not going anywhere he's still a bit skeptical.