tv shows you watch together

noah schnapp: brooklyn nine-nine.
he introduced it to you once when you were at his house. at first you found it quite odd , but then you really got into it after and now it's one of your favorite shows.

oakes fegley: game of thrones.
kind of like noah s , he showed it to you once and you got really into it and now you and oakes watch it together all the time.

finn wolfhard: south park.
i'm an uneducated little shit an don't know what shows finn would be into , so south park seems like something he'd watch. but anyway , you've both always liked this show and watch it together all the time.

jaeden martell: naruto.
at first he made you watch it , but after awhile you started getting into it and owuld willingly watch it on your own , but you prefer to watch it with jae so he can help you better understand what's happening.

noah jupe: the office.
are we surprised ? no. you both watch it together then go harass your dad with questions about what happened behind the scenes.

jacob tremblay: friends.
being the uneducated little shit i am , doesn't know what jacob would watch either , but he sees the type to watch friends. you both loved the show and now watch it together.

connor noon: american dad.
you've always loved this show , so you introduced it to connor once and now you both watch it together all the time.