movie series you watch together

noah schnapp: the karate kid trilogy. we all know why. for young ralph macchio. noah personally likes the movies actually, you do too, but he thinks it's only for ralph, but that's not the case. you actually enjoy watching them.

oakes fegley: the maze runner trilogy. he mainly thinks it's because of newt, but, again, that's not the case. you find it so fascinating and heart warming that this group of people stick together and have each others backs no matter what. especially in the death cure when all thomas wanted to do was save minho and get serum for newt to live. it broke your heart when tommy had to kill newt when all he wanted to do was save him. oakes comforts you everytime you hear newt's letter, you breakdown.

finn wolfhard: the harry potter series. finn's actually the one who showed you the books and movies. once you watch all 10 movies within two days. after watching all the movies, you just had to read the books.

jaeden martell: the twilight series. you were watching the first film once when he was over, and after it was finished, he asked if there were more. showing jaeden all 5 movies, he found them astounding. jae loved the fact that edward and bella would do anything for one another so they could be together.

noah jupe: the friday trilogy. your dad had actually showed you both the movies when noah was visiting once. you and noah had found the first film so funny that you had watched all three movies that day.

jacob tremblay: the pitch perfect trilogy. his sister, emma, was watching them once while you were over, so both you and jacob had decided to watch them with her. jacob had found them really funny, so now whenever you happen to be together you both watch them.

connor noon: the hangover trilogy. when you had found out ed helms was in those movies, connor instantly wanted to watch them. both you and connor had found them hilarious, so every so often when you're together you watch the movies.