favorite niall horan songs from heartbreak weather

noah schnapp: black and white. noah is utterly in love with you. he sees himself in the future with you getting married and having kids. he sees you in his future no matter what stupid arguments you have or how mad you both get at each other, you'll always be in his future.
nice to meet ya. this is just one of those songs that you and noah can blast on repeat and never get tired of, especially while driving around in a car with some friends.

oakes fegley: put a little love on me. this song, coincidentally, would always play while you were being loving and cuddly with each other, so now when it'd play while you're not together, you think of oakes.
arms of a stranger. at one point when you and oakes broke up, you had tried to have a boyfriend, but it didn't work out because you were still hung up on oakes. but during that short relationship, when you'd cuddle, you only thought of oakes.

jaeden martell: no judgement. you feel like you're always being judged, so when you're out in public or at an event, you don't act like yourself 100% of the time, but when you're with jaeden, he always assures you that you can act yourself around him. when you're with him there's no judgement.
san francisco. you had told jaeden once that you've always wanted to visit san francisco and he had surprised you with a small trip there. it was an amazing experience and you'll always remember it. when this song came out it made you think of this trip.

noah jupe: heartbreak weather. this is just one of those songs that you and noah blast all the time and never get tired of it.
small talk. noah is a horny little fucker (i'm not saying he is in real life, this is just for the preference) and is always trying to kiss you, and now when you hear this song, it makes you think of noah and how needy he is.

jacob tremblay: dear patience. not only are you a youtuber, but you're also a singer, you just don't do it often. but this is a song that you know the chords to on your guitar and sometimes when you're alone with jacob, you sing him this song.
bend the rules. when you both had told your parents' about your relationship, they gave you a very long list of rules. but when you're alone together, you don't follow them whatsoever.