would you break-up?

noah schnapp: no, you'll always be together. there will however be those moments in your relationship where you've gotten quite close to that point, but you and noah always overcome it and put it in the past, making your relationship stronger.

oakes fegley: yes, it got to be too much with your acting careers and you both just never had enough time for one another, so it was best to call it quits until you were ready and less busy.

finn wolfhard: yes, finn's schedule got way too out of hand, with his music and acting career. he barely had any time to go home and spend time with his family, so he knew it was better for you to break up.

jaeden martell: sort of. it wasn't technically an actual 'break-up' it was a break. you're music career was really taking off and so was his acting one, so you thought it'd be best to take a break from one another. technically you were still in a relationship, just didn't talk as much, but also didnt get into a new relationship.

noah jupe: no. his acting career was definitely taking off and he was becoming for busy and preoccupied, but no matter what, he always made time for you. even if it meant only having a five minute facetime once a night, as long as you got to talk to him once a day, you were happy.

jacob tremblay: yes. you honestly didn't know what you were doing, i mean you were only 14. you just thought, at the time, that a relationship was cool and wanted to know what it was like to be in one.

connor noon: no. although you were only 14 when your relationship began, you knew you were in it for the long haul.