how you became public

noah schnapp: from the beginning everyone knew you'd get together. growing up you had a strong bond and a close one at that. a few weeks into the relationship , you decided to announce it. only getting a small amount of hate , everybody supported your relationship.

oakes fegley: you're not FULLY public. people know you're together but you had both addressed that you wanted to keep to yourselves. when the relationship began , you had been private for a good 3 months , then a video happened to get leaked of you two kissing , so you had no choice other than to announce it , but told people that they don't need to know everything that's happening in your relationship.

finn wolfhard: he announced it during a concert. 2 months into the relationship , he had a show coming up , you stayed backstage and after he performed wasting time he stopped the show and called you on stage. telling people that you're his girlfriend , he kissed you , causing the entire crowd to roar with screams. it was really sweet and overwhelming.

jaeden martell: it just happened tbh. he was live once and someone had asked if you were dating. he replied with a sly , "oh yeah , y/n and i are dating guys" as if it were nothing.

noah jupe: it was announced on his birthday. nobody but your families knew you were together and on his birthday you both came to the agreement it was time to announce it. posting pictures of you both and putting a caption that said , "happy birthday honeyboy !! i love you to the moon and back 🌑❤️" everybody now knew you were together.

jacob tremblay: david expose you guys in one of his videos. he went to your house to 'surprise' you with some dumb shit and walked in on you two kissing. quickly closing the door , you pulled apart , leaving to see who it was. "damnit david , please tell me you weren't recording that , nobody knows we're dating" all he said was "whoops" and left your house. the next day , you woke up to tons of notifications asking if you and jacob were together. telling everyone yes and that you wanted to keep it private , everyone supported and gave you your space.

connor noon: brady really exposed you guys. he went live on instagram once and somebody had asked where connor was and he said , "i don't know , probably making out with y/n" not knowing you were watching in the other room. quickly bolting it out to the door to brady's room , you told that you weren't public. having to explain to everyone that you had been for awhile , you said you didn't want everybody knowing your guys' business.