Chapter twenty-one

Chapter twenty-one Alice and her Vampire obsession

Elena walked over to Alice, giving her a cup of tea and sitting down on the couch, as I followed, “Thank you,” Alice said. I nod, she looks at Elena, “You look really familiar. Did you know Slater?” Elena looks down, “Not personally. No, I just knew that he kept detailed records of all his vampire contacts that we were hoping he could point towards Klaus.” “Doubtful,” Alice said, “Klaus doesn't wanna be picked out.”

“Do you know Slater's computer password?” Elena asked, “Are you seriously asking me that right now?” Alice asked, “I just saw my boyfriend with a stake though his heart.” “I understand that. Do you know his password?” Elena asks again. I look at her sadly. Low blow Elena. “Who do you think you are?” Alice says, disgusted. “What if I could convince Rose to turn you?” Elena asks her, “Would you show us his password then?”

“Someone's been here, the hard-drive is completely wiped out,” Alice said as she stared at the computer. “Yeah, probably whoever killed him,” Rose mumbled sarcastically, “Lucky for you, Slater was paranoid. Every thing's backed-up on our other server,” Alice continued.

While Alice was doing this, Rose came and whispered to us, “You know that she's not going anywhere near my blood, right?” Elena nodded, “We know, she doesn't,” she said, walking over to the computer. “Kristen Stewart,” Alice drawled, “God, was he obvious?” Okay, don't laugh. “These are all leads to vampires?” I asked, looking at the screen. “Slater was obsessed,” Alice stated, “Almost as much as me.” “What about that one?” Rose said, nodding to the computer, “Coby Webber? They exchanged dozens of email about Elijah.” “I could...call him?” Alice suggested. Elena and I nodded, “Tell him that we're trying to send a message to Klaus. The doppelgänger is alive and she's ready to surrender,” she said and straight after I said, “And the old soul is as well.” “What?!” Rose demanded, “Oh My God. I knew I recognized both of you!” Alice said. “Get him the message please,” Elena and I told her.

“What are you two doing?” Rose asked, “Getting Klaus attention,” Elena said, “If Klaus knows your alive, he'll find you and he'll kill you...” she paused and turned to me, “And you God. You don't even remember anything, how are you going to survive.” Then Roses eyes widened, “Which is exactly what you wanted, all along.” “It's either us or our family,” I said, Alice then walks in. “Cody is on his way, and he really wants to meet you both.”