A talk with Massimo and Mario

{Luca's P.O.V.}

Alberto kissed me, he-he kissed me. I was shocked and confused. I wasn't even sure my feelings where right, is it ok to fall for your boy best friend? I didn't know what to do so I just ran, I had to talk about this to someone. My parents wouldn't get it but I think Massimo and Mario would. I ran all the way to his house barged in and shut the door behind me.
"Woah what's wrong kid?" Massimo said. I was too tired to talk I was trying to catch my breath. Massimo pulled out a chair, gave me a glass of water then called down Mario. They waited for me to catch my breath then asked,
"Are you ok, what happed, and where's Giulia and Alberto"
"No I'm not ok, Giulia and Alberto are back in the woods, and- and ALBERTO KISSED ME!" I almost shouted the last part I was on the verge of tears.
"Oh? Do you not like Alberto like that, is this why it's a big deal?" Massimo asked curiously. Mario just stood there with his hand on Massimo's shoulder.
"YES, NO, I DON'T KNOW! I mean I like him back I've always dreamed of kissing him but when it happened I just panicked and I don't know what to do. Is it ok to fall for your boy best friend?" Massimo laughed a bit at that last remark but I didn't think it was that funny.
"Your worried because he's a boy, you know it's not wrong for him to be a boy and for you to like him right? Do you think me and Mario are wrong?"
"No no never, I guess it's kinda silly for me to be worrying about that." I chuckled a bit  "Now what do I do, I ran away he probably thinks I hate him!"
"You should talk to him, he'll understand, I'm sure of it" Massimo said giving me a thumbs up. Suddenly Alberto and Giulia burst through the door.
"DAD WE LOST LUCA" Alberto said before seeing me.
"Alberto he's right here" Massimo said pointing to me. "I think you two need to talk with each other alone" He motioned Giulia to follow him and Mario upstairs leaving me and Alberto alone.

*Authors note*
Leaving off on cliffhangers is always fun :> but anyways thank you for being patient dysphoria has been acting up and is being a bitch. Next chapter is going to be the last one. When I finish this one what should my next project be. Which fandom should I choose from.