Into the thicc of it

{No ones P.O.V.}

*flashback*
Luca realized his crush on Alberto while he was away at school so obviously Giulia was the first to know about it. Luca thought she would be mad but she just hugged him and told him that she supports it and wants to help him get with Alberto. Alberto on the other hand always felt jealous of Giulia wether that was because of her and Luca's friendship or because he though he saw something more. To this day Alberto still gets jealous around Giulia but it's more subtle and less about friendship and more about love and crushes.

*back to the present*
Luca and Alberto continue walking hand in hand with Giulia trailing behind. She was happy that Luca was finally making a move. She didn't wanna ruin the moment but she had just found something and wanted to tell them.
" HEY GUYS I FOUND A FROG COME OVER HERE" Luca flinched and dropped Albertos hand. His face was pink from being flustered. They walked over to her to see the frog.
"Wow Giulia that's so cool! How do you always find such awesome stuff!" Luca said trying to distract himself. Alberto just stood there almost pouting because he was finally making a move and she just had to ruin it.
"Yeah, yeah whatever it's not even that cool" Alberto said while being a bit salty.
"Well I'd like to see you do better!" Giulia got a bit defensive because she thought she found something pretty cool and was proud of herself.
"Alright bet, I'll find something cooler just watch me!" Alberto replied very snarky-like.
"We could make it like a competition! We can split up and whoever find the coolest thing wins!" Luca said trying to release some of the tension.
"Yeah sounds fun!" Giulia said.
"Sounds good to me" Alberto said sounding slightly competitive like.
They all slip off and started looking. The only thought in Albertos mind was to find something better than Giulia to prove himself to Luca and all that Giulia wanted to do was to find something bad so that Alberto could impress Luca. They had been looking for a while and Alberto found something cool and was about to head back when he saw Giulia. He decided to ask the question that has been bugging him.
"Hey Giulia, why are you trying to steal Luca from me" Alberto said accusingly and rude.
"What?" Giulia was genuinely confused.
"I see those looks you give him, you like like him don't you!" Alberto started to get angry.
"What no, what made you think that!" Giulia had to try and keep it cool to try not to tell Alberto about Luca's feelings while also effectively defending herself.
"BULL SHIT! Your always with him, you give him these looks that makes it look like your in love with him, and whenever I get close to him you always find a reason to break it apart! JUST ADMIT IT ALREADY!" At this point Alberto was shouting and Giulia knew she needed a way to shoot it down.
"CAN YOU STOP I DON'T LOVE LUCA LIKE THAT WE'RE JUST FRIENDS, I'M ACTUALLY TRYING TO GET YOU GUYS TOGETHER THATS WHY I FOUND SOMETHING SHITTY SO YOU CAN TAKE ALL THE GLORY!" Giulia covered her mouth realizing she almost blurted out Luca's secret.
"That's why I'm doing this I just wanna help I see how in love you guys are and even if I did have feelings for either of you I wouldn't wanna jeopardize your guy's relationship" Giulia said trying to calm herself and Alberto down.
"Oh.. I'm so sorry I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. My jealousy just got the best of me. We should probably start heading back. Are we still friends?" Alberto said holding out his hand.
"Yeah friends" Giulia smiled and shook his hand as they walked back to the meet up area to show off there stuff.

*Authors note*
HOLY SHIT BY THE TIME I'M WRITING THIS I'LL ALMOST HAVE 2000 READS THATS FUCKING CRAZY. IM SO GRATEFUL. THATS WHY THIS CHAPTER WAS ALMOST TWICE AS LONG AS NORMAL.  IT WAS ALSO LONGER BECAUSE OF THE DELAY YESTERDAY AND HOW I PROBABLY WON'T ABLE TO PUBLISH ANYTHING TOMORROW BECAUSE I WANNA GET SOME MORE SLEEP BECAUSE I HAVE TO WAKE UP EARLY.