The next day

{Albertos P.O.V.}

I wrapped my arms around Luca I allowed him to lay on my chest. I closed my eyes & attempted to sleep but after awhile I couldn't. So I just laid there for a bit with my eyes closed then almost out of nowhere Luca kissed me. My face turned a red color, I had always loved Luca in that way but now I know my feelings are shared. Now I have to think on how to go about, & express these feelings to him. The truth is, I'm not that good with feeling so the thought of me having to confess made me nervous. Apparently I thought about it too hard that it made me fall asleep. I endend up waking up before Luca, he looked so cute. I started playing with his hair. It was so soft, I could feel the way he was breathing it was so calming. After a bit he woke up.
"Good morning Alberto" he muttered while stretching & still laying on my chest.
"Good morning Luca how did you sleep" I continued to play with his hair as we talked.
"I slept well, what are we gonna do today?"
"We could do something like playing soccer with the other kids in town or we could go on an adventure with Giulia" I really wanted it to be just me & Luca but I didn't wanna hurt Giulia's feelings.
"An adventure sounds great! I'll run home & get some clothes, then we can meet in the center of town with Giulia" The excitement in Luca's voice make my heart flutter, It made me happy to see him happy. After a while we where ready to go on our adventure. We all mutually agreed to explore the woods near by. We started walking & I wanted to hold Luca's hand maybe that could ease into my confession. I took a big deep breath & grabbed his hand. He didn't yank his hand away, he instead squeezed my hand a little then looked at me with a cute little grin on his face. I was so lost in his eyes I forgot Giulia was watching the whole thing.

*authors note*
I think this fic is coming to an end soon. Maybe 1 or 2 more parts. I'm having so much fun writing this I will be sad when it ends. To keep me busy I might even start another Luca x Alberto fantiction I don't know though. Anyways thank you for the support & I can't wait to write the next part.