The Picinic

{Albertos P.O.V.}

We headed back to the meeting spots and showed off our stuff I had a salamander, Giulia had a weird leaf, and Luca had a flower. We all voted on who won and it was me. Luca was so impressed and since I was the winner and gave me the flower he found.
"Come on guys I know a really good picnic spot follow me!" Giulia runs up in front of us leading us to a spot holding a giant stick like it was some magic staff. Me and Luca trailed behind. We eventually made it to the spot and Giulia set the needed stuff down. Me and Luca sat down and we all started talking. Then I asked about the food and Giulia said she needed to grab 1 more ingredient, it was strawberries and there was a wild strawberry field near by.
"Alright I'm gonna go grab the strawberry's, I'm gonna leave you guys ALONE TOGETHER so you can TALK about whatever's on your mind." She said winking at me. She left to grab the strawberries. At first we talked about small stuff like how our days were going but then moved on to how school was and how the year was with Massimo and how he met Mario. Then I brought up something I was afraid to talk about.
"Hey Luca you remember our dream with the Vespa?" I hesitantly asked.
"Yes of course, why?"
"You still wanna do it one day, Like maybe once you finish school and Massimo and Mario get married so I wouldn't feel bad about leaving Massimo."
"That sounds like so much fun!" Luca says excitedly.
"REALLY?! THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY!" I grabbed his hand and held them out in front of us. "I CANT BELIEVE YOU REALLY SAID YES!" I was so overjoyed at his answer I stopped thinking, I grabbed his face and kissed him. It lasted a few seconds before I released and looked at him. I couldn't read his face that well it looked a mix between shocked and surprised and slightly disgusted like he thought it was wrong. He suddenly stood up and ran off only muttering a soft sorry. Tears started to well up in my eyes, so many thoughts where going through my head. How bad did I fuck up, I thought he liked me back what was I thinking I'm such an idiot. Giulia then came back with a basket full of strawberries.
"So what did you guys ta-" She saw the look on my face and instantly knelt down next to me in an attempt to comfort me and figure out what was wrong. "Oh Alberto what happened where is Luca" She said worried while patting my back.
"He just- I- I fucked up, I'm such a fucking idiot" I said choking on tears.
"Hey it's alright tell me what happened and I can try and help." Her voice was nice and calming and her patting my back calmed me down a bit.
"I- I kissed him and he ran off and I don't know where he went" I managed to mutter out.
"Oh that's horrible Alberto I am so sorry, but even though he rejected you he's still your friend and we should probably look for him so he doesn't get lost anywhere I know it might hurt but try and bare with it for now alright?"
"Alright thank you Giulia" I give her a smile and hug her.
"Now let's find Luca!" She helps me up and we head off to try and find him.

*Authors note*
WE HIT 4K READS, THATS SO EXCITING IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT. Sorry for so many delays I just usually don't get enough sleep, most nights I'm up till 4am and wake up at 7am so last time I needed rest but tomorrow I may not be able to upload due to the fact I'm going back to my dads but I'll try. Hope all of you had a good day and for the ones reading this late at night good night sleep well :]