She slapped your hand on the table "Don't lie, I know both of you did, you're the one who she talked about awhile ago"

You let out a little chuckle as she got you behind your lie "What did the two of you talked about me?"

She sighed and looked up to you "She was beside me when I noticed you leaving the area and head down the private restroom near the garden.

Earlier...

Seohyun's POV

"Yah where you goin unnie?" I asked after she stood up from her seat. She grabbed a towel beside me and smiled awkwardly towards me "That stupid kid went to shower without even bringing a towel."

"W-wow how could you even say he didn't"

She let out a flirty smile as she folds the towel with her hands "Of course, my eyes always stays on him."

Afterwards she started following your steps down the restroom and disappeared. So I was thinking that everything would happen normally between you and her.

Later, I started to notice her coming up from the stairs without you. She looked arrogant and pale so I was shocked about it. When Taeyeon gets mad, it's probably a nightmare and a day ruiner.

She walked up and quickly sat towards me, remaining her arrogant expression. I was hesitating to ask her about it but shortly, she initiated it.

"Why do boys sees us as stupid people who can be fooled easily by their foolish lies" she mumbled

"Unnie what happened? What's with this sudden rant towards me?"

"He was just like him, he was just like them, he's even fucking worse"

Her eyes were filled with anger but her face remained calm and steady. She really looked intimidating that moment that I couldn't even move my body normally. "Unnie, just tell me what happened? What did Y/N told you?"

....

Y/N POV

"She told me everything that happened, she really hated you so much that time, but she couldn't stop thinking about you. I was hoping that she would never talk about you anymore when we were at the bar, but she did. She couldn't stop looking at the main door, presumably she's waiting for you to enter. When 2pm and Suju entered the bar, she brightened up and lowkey started searching you for you, but when she saw that you were not there, her face faltered as the whole world fell right to her"

You sighed as you fiddled your fingers on the table "She's with her ex awhile ago, so I don't think she does. I was actually happy after seeing her happy towards different people. If she's trying to make me jealous about it" You took the last sip from your coffee and placed it on the table "It wouldn't pretty work"

"But Y/N, I have a favor for you"

"What is it?"

"Can you fix this issue between you and her together? I just don't want her seeing like that and I want her to be the dorky leader we had."

You paused for awhile, thinking for the right decision you'll make right here. As you said, your pride wouldn't even land anywhere so it's better to follow her request to you. You're just going to talk to a woman who acts like a girl so what's the point of being such a prideful bastard.

.....
....
...

You walked your way through the garden which Seohyun told you where she is right now. The garden seemed to be empty although the lights around were still shimmering at every corner of the area.