💛 Kaminari's Birthday Special 💛

After graduating, Bakugou and Midoriya had worked extra hard to create their own agencies, and Ida had taken over his brother's agency. Kaminari was working under Bakugou's agency, also known as her Dynamight's agency, and Shinso under Deku's agency. Seeing as it was Kaminari's birthday, Bakugou had made him take a half day then muttered something along the lines of "just because it's his damn birthday doesn't mean he can slack off," leading Kaminari to believe Kirishima had made him do that. He was heading back to the agency to change then go home when a little girl with blue, braided hair came running up to him.

"Mr. Chargbolt!" she called out, stopping in front of the startled hero.

"Is something wrong kid?" Kaminari knelt down so he was more level with her.

"Nope! I just wanted to say happy birthday and that you're my favorite hero!" she said enthusiastically, and threw her arms up into the air.

Kaminari put a hand over his heart in an attempt to keep it from melting completely.

"Thanks, do I also get a hug?" he asked, opening up his arms as the girl tackled him, not wanting to miss the chance to hug him.

A few moments later a middle-aged man came jogging over with an expression of worry mixed with annoyance.

"Mika, I told you to wait for me and not run off! I am so sorry for the disturbance Chargbolt." he apologized, has the girl went over to his side, still smiling.

"It's perfectly fine, I wasn't doing anything anyway, I was actually about to head home."

"Before you go can I use my quirk on you?" Mika asked, chocolate brown eyes shimmering in excitement, "My quirk allows me to give people animal parts for around 12 hours."

"Mika I don't-" the man started, but before he could finish, Kaminari cut him off.

"That sounds amazing! Could you give me a pair of cat ears and a little tail?"

The girl's eyes shone even brighter at that, she ran back over to the hero. There was a small flash then Kaminari was able to feel the extra parts on his body. Pulling out his phone he opened up the camera then flipped it around and smiled at the sight of two cat ears that were equally as blond as the rest of his hair. Looking over he saw a cat tail that was also blond, but with a little black lightning bolt near the base of it.

"You look adorable!" Mika squealed.

A few more minutes of talking and a selfie later, Kaminari stood up and stretched.

"Well I should get going now."

"Before you go, I know you're a busy hero and stuff but you should come say hi and we could hang out some other time." Mika then dug around in her pocket and handed him a card.

"I'd love to hang out sometime." Kaminari said, taking the card.

"Alright Mika, it's time to head back now." the now tired looking man said.

Then everyone was back on their way. After getting changed Kaminari took a look at the card, it was a card for an adoption center near the agency. He shrugged it off thinking it just meant she was an orphan and started his walk home, on the way a few more of his fans had stopped him to say happy birthday.

A few hours later Shinso arrived home and upon seeing Kaminari in the kitchen, he had just stood in the doorway and stared. It took Kaminari a moment to realize why, then he just smiled and waved his tail a little then twitched his ears.

"I think I need to sleep." Shinso muttered, then walked over and hugged Kaminari, burying his face into the blond's neck and taking a moment to relax.

"I made you a coffee, and the ears and tail are real." Kaminari chuckled, hugging his fiancé back.

Shinso picked Kaminari up then set him on the kitchen counter and looked up at him and just stared, trying to wrap his tired brain around the idea that the boy in front of him had just suddenly grown cat ears and a tail.

"Your birthday present for me can be you getting some sleep." Kaminari pouted, handing the tired male his coffee.

"After you explain to me how you got those ears and tail." Shinso countered, taking a sip of his coffee.

So Kaminari then explained his encounter with the blue haired girl Mika and showed him the selfie he had taken with her. He also handed him the card Mika had given him.

"I don't understand how nobody has adopted her yet," Kaminari goes on, "She was the cutest kid I have ever met. When she first ran over to me I thought I was going to die from how cute and pure she was."

Shinso put away his coffee mug then scooped Kaminari up off the counter and walked into their bedroom, dropping him onto the bed, causing the cat eared boy to let out a small "oof".

"Why do you keep carrying me around?" came Kaminari's annoyed response.

"Because those ears and tail make you look extra small and cute." Shinso stated after changing his clothes and climbing into bed with him

Kaminari just blushed and scooted closer to Shinso. A few moments later Shinso's hand had found its way into Kaminari's hair where he then started to pet him and gently mess with the cat ears. Shinso let out a soft laugh.

"Hmm?" Kaminari questioned, leaning into Shinso's touch.

"You're purring."

After a few minutes of comfortable science and cuddling a question had popped into Kaminari's head.

"Hey Toshi?" Kaminari paused, making sure Shinso was awake then continued. "Have you even thought about having kids?"

"Maybe one would be nice, but I haven't put much thought into it." Shinso said after a moment of thought, then gave Kaminari a slight squeeze.

Kaminari woke up to an alarm on Shinso's phone going off. Shinso sat up and turned it off with a yawn. When Shinso got up Kaminari tried to stop him so they could sleep longer but Shinso just lightly shrugged him off.

"Why do you even have an alarm for 8:30 p.m.?" Kaminari pouted, sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Because I'm going to take you somewhere and I had a feeling we were going to fall asleep." Shinso then grabbed a bag and handed it to him.

"It's another birthday party meetup isn't it?" Kaminari said, grabbing the bag and opening it, inside was the new Hypnosuasion hoodie. "Toshi I love it, but I thought you said I wasn't allowed to have your merch since I have you?"

"Exactly, you have me you don't need my merch, that being said please don't think that this means you can just go buy all my merch now." Shinso said, changing into different clothes again.

Once in the car after changing brushing out his bed head, Kaminari was then blindfolded and Shinso drove to their destination where the rest of their old class was. Everyone had decided it would be fun if they all got together for each other's birthdays and threw a party together. The car stopped and Shinso helped Kaminari out of the car and into a building. When he took the blindfold off he saw his old class around a table of presents and snack popping party poppers spreading a bunch of confetti all over the arcade room's floor and shouting,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENKI!"

This took me all day but I am very proud of it. Hypnosuasion is the hero name one of my friends helped me make up for Shinso. I have also gotten way to attached to Mika, like seriously she was just so cute. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this little special, and happy birthday Kaminari!