Chapter 6

Kaminari was surprised that Shinso was trying to comfort him.

The hug felt so safe and warm that he clung to Shinso's shirt and buried his face into the larger males chest. Kaminari felt Shinso shift around a little after a couple minutes. He felt the insomniac lift his head, and whip away his tears while looking into his eyes. Soon Kaminari found himself lost in the purple eyes that seemed to be searching his.

His eyes widened as Shinso cupped his face and kissed him. The kiss was short and gentle. When Shinso broke the kiss and pulled back, his face a bright shade of red, Kaminari had no idea what to say or do. He just simply buried his face back into Shinso's chest.

"Was it that bad?" Shinso asked, with a bit of worry in his voice.

Kaminari shook his head against the other males chest. After a moment he looked back up at Shinso with a look of astonishment. In dazed confusion, he pointed at Shinso, to himself, then back at Shinso again.

"You kissed me?" Kaminari finally regained his ability to speak. Shinso nodded, obviously slightly embarrassed. "Why?"

"Because I like you." Shinso responded, in a soft tone as the blush on his face slightly deepened again.

"You do? I thought you thought that I was annoying."

"Well you thought wrong." Shinso said, booping Kaminari. The electric male let out a tiny sneeze in response. "That was adorable."

Kaminari stuck his tongue out and turned his head, Shinso let out a small laugh at this. Kaminari loved it when Shinso laughed, he sounded so happy and free, it also made him happy that Shinso was able to relax around him.

Kaminari laid back down on the blanket he had brought with him, a few moments later Shinso did the same. The two boys lay in the clearing just talking to each other and looking up at the starry sky.

After a few hours of talking they soon fell asleep underneath a blanket of stars.