Chapter 7

Shinso woke up to the first rays of the morning light shining onto his face. Whenever he did get sleep he was usually a light sleeper, so the slightest things could wake him. The morning dew had slightly dampened his clothes and the blanket the two boys were laying on. Shinso looked over at Kaminari who was peacefully sleeping beside him.

Wait, isn't today Friday?

Shinso pulled out his phone to check the time, it was 7:40. If they hurried they might be able to make it back, get dressed, then make it to class on time and avoid Aizawa's wrath. Apparently Kaminari was a heavy sleeper, because after about a minute of gently nudging him the boy still wouldn't wake up.

"Come on we're going to be late to class if you don't wake up." Shinso said, giving Kaminari another little shove.

"Wha- no.." Kaminari uttered as he rolled over and slightly covered his face with an arm.

"What do you mean no? It's Friday."

"Spring break starts today."

"You can't remember to study for a test, or even when it is, yet you remember when spring break starts?" Shinso sighed and put his palm to his face in disbelief, "What am I going to do with you?"

"You're going to let me sleep while you go get food for us?"

"And what food do you think I should go get?" Shinso questioned, raising his eyebrow.

"McDonald's." Kaminari replied, uncovering his face to give Shinso some sleepy puppy dog eyes.

"If I'm doing that you're coming with me."

"But I'm tired." Kaminari whined.

"Then sleep and we can get McDonald's later."

"But I want it when I wake up again." Kaminari protested.

"With the length of this conversation aren't you awake already?"

"Are you getting me mc nuggets or not?"

"If you come with me."

The truth was Shinso was tired too, he would have loved to get McDonalds for Kaminari but he was just a bit too tired. Kaminari looked at him with tired, pleading eyes, and pouty lips. Pulling up his hood, Shinso lay back down and pulled the smaller boy closer to him.

"I hate you." Kaminari muttered, trying to keep his eyes open.

"I find that hard to believe." Shinso mused, lightly petting Kaminari's head.

"But chicken nuggies..." Kaminari murmured, before falling back to sleep in Shinso's arms.

After a minute, when Shinso was sure Kaminari was asleep, he lightly kissed Kaminari on the forehead, then fell asleep.

The two boys awoke while later to the sound of Kaminari's phone ringing. Kaminari had decided to ignore it so eventually the call stopped. A couple seconds later the phone rang again. Kaminari made no move to answer it so Shinso did. The caller ID read: Mina.

Just great.

If Ashido heard Shinso answer she would get overly excited and start talking about her ship or something. Shinso thought for a moment before answering.

"What is it?" Shinso asked, in a calm, nonchalant voice. There was a moment of silence on the other end of the phone.

"OMGDIDYOUGUYSFINALLYGETTOGETHER?" Ashido squealed.

"Baby, who are you talking to?" Hagakure asked in the background.

"IT'S ABOUT TIME!" Kaminari exclaimed, slightly yelling into Shinso's ear. "WHYDIDN'TYOUTELLMEYOUGUYSWEREDATING?"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU GUYS WERE?" Mina yelled back.

"Because we aren't-" Kaminari started.

"Yes we are." Shinso said, with a slight smirk, the question being something he had, more or less, predicted would pop up. Kaminari cuddled closer to Shinso, attempting to hide the embarrassment on his face, and the two girls on the other end of the phone fangirled some more.