Side Chapter: Mina's pov

Mina was hanging out and playing various games with Sero, currently mario kart, when Sero begged her to go grab some late night snacks. Mina was texting Sero, asking what exactly he wanted, when she heard the door open, sounds of the pouring rain became louder before the door shut again. At first she didn't recognize the purple haired figure until she saw that they were carrying a sleeping pikachu, whose arms were wrapped around Shinso's neck.

Well isn't that cute Mina thought to herself. Pulling out her phone she snapped a quick picture. Mina looked at the picture to make sure it was up to standards when she noticed that the two boys were soaking wet. Knowing Denki, Mina knew that once he was asleep it was almost impossible to wake him up, and even Shinso looked like he was about to pass out.

Remembering the time Sero, Denki, and Kirishima got sick, she remembered how needy the pikachu was. Denki was moody and extremely picky when sick. If you got the wrong brand he would complain until you went and got the right thing. If his drink wasn't could enough or his ran out of snacks he would make sure you knew about his displeasure. Mina set an alarm on her phone so that she would be able to go shopping and get back to the dorms before Denki woke up. After texting Sero what had happened Mina went to her room so she could try to get some sleep.

"One last thing." Mina said to herself as she sent the picture she took to the girls group chat.