Chapter 15: After

Start from the beginning

Blake held her side as the last Grimm attacking them was taken down,"I'm as shocked as you are, but we have bigger problems. Acnologia might be winning but its still making more Grimm from its.....secretions."

"Miss Belladonna is correct, Mr. Wu-Kong. We need to say focused on the tasked at hand and not on his battle, which he is winning. Miss Belladonna, your injury is affecting your battle prowess please retreat to the medical tent. My field medics will patch you up, of that I assure you." Ironwood told her as he quickly drew his pistol and shot another Beowulf before it got close.

"Yes sir." The black haired cat Faunus tried to say something but then silenced herself and started to hobble to do as the General commanded.

Ironwood watched her walk away before he set his eyes back up on Acnologia and the Wyvern, both of which had settled back on the ground slowly circling each other.

Acnologia roared at his foe while it let loose a screech at him. "I will give you one chance to bow before me and flee from my presence creature, if you do not I will ensure that you will not live to see your race's extinction." The Black Dragon threatened as he slammed his clawed hand into the ground and let loose a growl.

Instead of doing as the King commanded, the Wyvern screeched back.

"You have chosen your fate, prepare to fall." The Dragon King told the Grimm in Draconian, a Dragon's way of commencing a fight to the death. Acnologia stood on his hind legs and let loose a earth shattering roar as magic began to shine off of his markings, with a swipe of his claws the Black Dragon sent a wave of Magic straight for the Wyvern.

Magic energy just barely missed the Wyvern as the Grimm took to the air. It turned and quickly dived down over the magic, straight towards Acnologia. The Black Dragon twisted around and brought his speared tail down onto the Wyvern, trapping its head in between his tails two points and bringing it to the ground.

When it hit the ground, Acnologia pulled his tail back letting the Wyvern slide across the ground until it crashed into a building. Before the Dragon King could do anything to quickly finish the beast large artillery shells began to hit him in the back.

They did nothing against his scales, but it got his attention. Acnologia turned his head, narrowing his beady white eyes as much as possible in his Draconian form as his fanged mouth opened slightly in a low growl.

From up above, in the main Atlesian Hub Ship, Roman Torchwick looked through a monitor at Acnologia's visibly angry face. "Oh.....woops." Magic energy began to swirl around Acnologia's snout as Roman and his trusty accomplice Neo ran to the escape pod in the back of the ship.

Acnologia fired a chant less Roar that carved through the ship like it was made of paper just as they managed to jettison from the ship. When he did, all the Atlesian Knights and Paladins in the area shut down since their main relay was destroyed.

The Black Dragon returned his attention back to the Wyvern who had gotten back up and spread its wings, letting a screech eruptted from his throat to call Acnologia back into their fight. Acnologia only roared in response and extended his own wings in return before he flapped them and propelled himself straight into the Wyvern, taking them both through the building the Grimm had rolled into previously.

As they came out of the other side of the building, with Acnologia using his leverage to toss the Wyvern into the air where he then grabbed the creatures tail and pulled it back to the ground slamming it through the concrete ground and into the maintinence tunnels below.

Tightening his grip, Acnologia pulled the Wyvern out of the crater and through the remainder of the building he had rammed it through. The Dragon King let the beast go flying as he himself took flight after it as it flew through the air. The Grimm just barely got its self under its own control when Acnologia caught up to it.