Prologue

Long before the start of the first holy war there was a powerful source of beings. They helped both the demon and goddess race. Never once choosing sides. The leader predicted the start of the war as they planned the scheme to suddenly disappear. Knowing if no one or the other would for their people into slavery to fight and serve. With the agreement of the fairies they had a monstrous beast attack them as their home was destroyed and their lives were lost. The demons and goddess tried to recruit the creatures once more, only to find their home that was in ruins with no sign of life nor survival anywhere.

The race was presumed extinct and gone.

The war raged and was soon over as of which the species lived safely without the burden of loss. They stayed hidden to continue their story for more than 3,000 years.

That was until their magical power was revealed when the leader finally perished weakening the barrier in which they hid themselves for two years before the daughter of the leader soon had control and they disappeared once again.

Even so that did not go unnoticed by neither the great deity or demon king now both furious for falling for their schemes. They were clever creatures and knew exactly what would cause them to finally leave their species alone. But now they were revealed and they would stop at nothing to gain their alliance whether its force or not.

"My son, as you have awakened you know of the small civilization which came about their execution by the takali"the king said. Zeldris nods.
"Yes father but why does such a history that is longer than 5,000 years import anything to us now? ''he asks looking at him. His tone was colder, he had recently discovered the one he cherished most was murdered by his own brother but even so the demon had to keep his pain in silence.

"That civilization lives and is currently thriving with power that can benefit us to conquer in war,"he said. Zeldris' eyes widened as he looked up.
"Impossible the ten commandments and I witnessed the segment, they were mercilessly exterminated, our own selves establish a conclusion to validate that in under no circumstances were there one spared "zeldris protested.
"And even now they live,not have the faintest idea if this means it was a course of action or it was unfeigned and they secrete in distinction to the Brobdingnagian but irregardless i require them on periphery, so i will commission you to find them and make them join us even force if it's inevitable".

Zeldris looked back down as he nodded.
"I will not fail...father"

"I have chosen you, please try to be as reasonable and peaceful as you can, they have a tendency to be the stubborn personification"the deity laughs. An angel also laughed as they looked at their leader.

"But occasionally savagery is required, if such thing is to take place of sorts please refrain from eliminate all of the residents they are living things after all"

"Yes great one"
"And naturally, that immoral demon king, all things considered, also noticed the manifestation of them so he may have transmitted a candidate to them. I beg of you to extinguish the demon on sight with no conciliation"
"Yes great one"
"Now go the longer we delay the more time that demon has of winning them over"

Zeldris flew over the area of were he source was his eyes glazed over the landscape sensing nothing or seeing anything. He then noticed a light that was in no doubt an angel as he dodged. Easily.
"I figured you'd show up,"Zeldris said nonchalantly as an angel attacked, which he easily dodged.
"I could say the same Zeldris of the Ten commandments"he hissed. Zeldris used his swordsmanship skills to attack as the angel struggled to block him.
"Dark benevolent" zeldris said a black ball of darkness formed at the edge of the sword before blasting the angel causing him to go flying far in the distance. Zeldris' eyes narrowed as he decided to go on foot since it would be harder for him to locate if he hid amongst the trees.

Right when he touched the ground however he felt a wave of power and light since it caught him off guard the male jumped. As he looked at the floor. Some of the plants had a faint glow. Zeldris was interested yet amazed. He's done his fair share of studies on the species to gather information about them to maybe help him.

They were at one with animals and nature have natural or psych powers which was one that should not be messed with. Though he held a greater power which none but that species knew of. They were rather mysterious creatures with many questions and secrets that they held. They were known in the past to break the perfect cube on multiple occasions as well as ark and slay even the strongest of demons or angels. They could cancel the purification with no problems. They were strong yet peaceful creatures only attacking when one had done wrong to their kind. They weren't ones to interfere with others' wars not wanting problems that could have easily been avoided.

Zeldris was also curious and wanted to gain answers and information. Carefully he landed now relaxed with the power he walked in one direction as he saw the plants fade. 'Wrong way...?'. Turning he ran as the ground became more powerful that it was utterly terrifying. He stopped as he was in front of a giant rock next to a waterfall. Zeldris figured the angel wouldn't notice but just in case he put a power concealment on the forest.

He saw that there was some kind of pattern that needed to be aligned as he recognized this in the books, in which he may have not stolen from the forbidden books back when he was younger, it was a symbol of their kingdom and of peace. He raised his hand as he spoke a strange language as his black magic slowly but surely moved the stones till they aligned. Smirking he entered even so he used up almost all of his power. He took a few steps inside as he fell, collapsing onto the ground.

'Damn...too much energy....'he thinks before everything blacks out.

AYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE

YO 
KING

BE 

FFFIIIIIINNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

like he was cute and i loved him already but...

WTFFF
WHO IS THIS MAANNSSSS

GOD FREAKING DANG

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE HAVE GLOW UPS LIKE THAT.....