are you going to repeat
everything i say?

no.

but it sounds like things
are getting serious with you two.

hell no. just friends, av.

but i'm currently hiding in his
bathroom because i'm still
upset about him leaving.

girl stop hiding. take
some deep breaths.

trying but not working.

try harder.

😐 will do. but i gotta go
now. i've already
been gone for 10 mins. see
you soon hopefully?

fingers crossed lol

love u <3

love you too <33

Val sighed as she slid her phone back into her pocket.

She felt calmer after talking with Ava even though she was bad at comforting people. It was a nice distraction, nonetheless.

Hopefully she would be fine when she had to go back into Ranboo's room. Which was now.

"Hey, you were gone for awhile." Ranboo turned around in his chair upon her arriving in his room once again. He watched her lay down on his bed.

"Yeah, my mom called." Val lied, flashing him a faint smile.

"Did she need something?"

"Just wondering what time I was gonna be home."

"Bullshit!" Tubbo shouted through the screen.

Ranboo gave a weird look to his PC even though Tubbo couldn't see him.

"What?" Val asked, terrified at the fact that he might've detected her lies.

"Nah, I'm just joking." Tubbo stated, "Anyways, Val, I heard that Ranboo told you the date for the U.K trip."

God, not this again.

"Yeah, he did." She replied, "I won't leak it unless Ranboo is a bitch to me."

"What are you guys talking about?"

Tommy's voice rang throughout the room as he joined the call.

"I told Val the date for the U.K trip." Ranboo told him.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Tommy deadpanned, "You told her but not me? This is outrageous. I cannot believe that-"

"November 5th." Tubbo interrupted him, obviously sick of his rants. And Val couldn't blame him.

"Oh." Tommy paused, his voice softening up, "Oh that's cool."

"See, you don't even care!" Ranboo chuckled, "Made a big deal out of nothing."

"Ranboo, I swear when we meet up I'm gonna murder you."

"Well that's not nice."

"Can I help?" Tubbo piped in.

"What?!" Ranboo exclaimed.

"Oh, I'll join to!" Val shouted from across the room.

"I'm just gonna cancel my plane ticket." He sighed.

"Good." Tommy spat, "Anyways, Val, Ranboo told me that you're off the market so do you have any lady friends you can set me up with?"

"No, not really- Wait what?" She paused after the quick realization of what Tommy just said.

"Oh shit." Tommy shouted, "Was I not supposed to say that?"

Ranboo glanced over at Val with wide eyes before looking back at his computer screen. Val was just utterly confused.

"Great job, Tommy." Tubbo said sarcastically.

Suddenly, Val heard Tommy start to raise his voice before Ranboo ended the call. He spun around to face her with his teeth gritted in cringe.

"I'm off the market?" Val chuckled teasingly.

"Oh shut up." Ranboo playfully rolled his eyes, "I only said that because I didn't want Tommy actually try to make a move on you."

"And why is that?" She continued with the teasing, "Is it maybe because... you're being protective over me?"

Ranboo scoffed as he pinched the bridge of his nose, "Sure. Whatever. If it really makes you feel better, sure."

Val beamed over at the boy, pure amusement on her face. And she knew right then and there that the next month was going to be the greatest month of her life.

Dear Diary,

i wonder if anyone knows how to cope well with their emotions... cause i sure fucking don't.