He frowns and says" oh no baby girl don't cry I'm here im NEVER gonna leave you and mommy again! I promise I'm here and I have to asking you something okay?" He puts her down and they sit in the floor. Jackson comes in but stays quiet and watches them I hug my brother and we watch them.

Danny nods and Brian says" okay we'll see I asked your mommy if she and well you wanted to travel around the world with me and my band? And your mommy said yes but just as long as you said you wanna go? Do you get what I'm saying baby girl?" She looks at him a second.

Then says" you mean we go voom every where and we do this" she stand up and acts like she is playing a guitar. We all laugh and then Brian stands up and picks her up and says" yup so you wanna go?" She smiles an nods her head yes quickly. Brian looks at me and smiles then says" you're stuck with me now for the next 6 months!"

I just smile and grab Danny I love on her and then talk to my brother for awhile and explain everything to him and then Brian's phone rings. He gets up and walks outside.

Brian's P.O.V

We are all sitting there talking and then my phone rings I look at who it is and its Matt I get up and walk outside

Brian and Matt's call

Brian: hey man

Matt: did you work everything out we leave in 4 hours? Is she going?

I smile and Brian: yeah man we worked everything out yup her and sweet Danny are going. 

Matt: alright man I need my car but I'll call the driver just hurry I'll get them some tickets for the plane. im glad you worked everything out man. I'll see Ya soon.

Brian: me too and alright. bye

End of call

Katarina's P.O.V
When Brian comes back in and sits down he is all smiles and says " umm I don't wanna rush you but we leave in four hours and I need i finishing packing and you have to pack for 2 and don't worry if you don't have enough clothes I will buy you both whatever you need." He just smiles.

I smile and nod then hug my brother, niece, nephew, and sister-in- law. Then I grab Danny's bag and Brian grabs Danny. He carries her out to the car and puts her in her car seat. Then I kiss him and he says" I have to go to the hotel.. pay for the damages and pack my bags. that should take about 45 minutes that's not counting the 2 hours it's gonna take me to get to the hotel. So you have 1 hour to pack 2 hours to get to the hotel and then we have to leave." He smiles and kisses me.

I nod and get in my car... then I think to myself fuck I broke my phone. I get out and go to Brian and say" I broke my phone..." He smiles and says " I'll get you a new one on my way to the hotel. I love you." We kiss one more time then I get in the car and drive home and I let Danny take a nap while I pack.

*** 1 hour later***
I sigh and sit down on the floor. I look at my little apartment. Im glad I bought this little flat here. Which means no payments for now. I look at Danny and she grabs her little bag which has her bear in it and she says" we going now. come on mommy!" I laugh and pick her up.

As we are going down the steps I think to myself okay did I get everything. all the bags are in the car. I have everything... Yup. I buckle Danny up and then get in and buckle myself up. Then we are on our way.

***2 hours later at the hotel***

When we finally get to the hotel we go in and to Brian's room. When we get there he hands me a brand new I phone6 I just look at him like what the? I smile and kiss him and he says" I didn't know which to get you cause you had the 5s so I figured why not upgrade to a 6 and the 6plus was way to big so yeah oh I got you a custom case made by the way. " He hands me a case that has his bands logo a Death Bat on it and at the bottom it says our date we started dating and then the words I love you.

I smile and kiss him again and say" I love it and I love you thank you so much." He smiles and says" oh yeah I put my number in your phone already look." I unlock my phone an he set the lock and home screen as himself I just laugh and look at the contacts and he saved himself as sexy beast with a smirking face. I just laugh and say " oh my god you're crazy!"

I look over and Danny is strumming Brian's guitar. I quietly tell him to look at he looks at her. She tries to position her fingers and play a C chord. she actually does it. I look at him and then back at her and he stands there with his mouth wide open.

I laugh and walk over to her. She looks at me and does it again. I just smile..

*** 15 minutes later***
After awhile we all are just sitting there messing with the guitars and Matt walks in. He says" heyyy you guys! Yall ready to go?" Danny runs over to Matt and he picks her up. He smiles at her and then she giggles.

I say" I think she is crushing on you." he smiles and says" well isn't that just sweet." Danny smiles really big and lays her head on Matt's shoulder. Brian comes in with some bags and says" we leaving?" Matt nods and says" there is two vans down there one is just luggage the other is for all of us." Brian nods and then Matt hands me Danny and they take the luggage down stairs.

I grab my purse and Brian's phone. Brian comes back up and says" ready to go my lovelies?" We both smile

*** later on at the airport***
Once we get to the airport and we get out a bunch of photographers ambush us. I look at Brian and Danny starts crying. Brian looks over at me and says" just don't look at them im sorry." One of the paparazzi puts a recorder in Brian's face and says" Brian, you have a girlfriend now and a kid!!! How are your fans gonna feel?"

Brian just ignores them and we walk faster. When we get in the airport a bunch of security rushes over. We get everything how it needs to be and then finally we are on our way to London.

This is gonna be amazing!

A/N hey readers I finally updated it :3 hope you like this chapter I'll update again soon.
Love, DarkAngel_708