Rockstar Karma x Reader (Part - ½)

Почніть із самого початку

...

There stood one of the lead guitarists as well as a singer of the very same band. I blinked a few times to process my thoughts. And when I did I quickly stumbled backwards realising my close proximity with hIm.

(II P.O.V.)

It was a boy, looked around your age with striking red hair, sharp golden mercuric orbs and a devilish smirk plastered on his perfect features. "Hey~ close your mouth or you want me to do it for ya~", you didn't even realise you were gawking at him until he pointed it out. "S-sorry!! ", you exclaimed, not looking him in the eyes. You could tell your face was red as you could feel it burning. He smirked at your reaction and grabbed your chin, tilting your face to meet his eyes. Soon you came back to your senses and slapped his hand away. His eyes widened a little. "Excuse me mister! Who do you think you are and who gave you permission to touch me!?". The redhead was taken aback by your sudden outburst. And the noise caught the attention of the 'fangirls'. Your eyes widened upon realising what you did for a little something. You tried to apologise but got cut off by the crowd, all rushing towards your direction or more like his direction, totally dismissing the fact that you were standing there. You got pushed further back by that annoying bunch of girls. Your foot hit something and you completely lost your balance but someone caught you. You looked up to see. A strawberry blond boy with purple eyes and....with a blank face. "Watch where you're going idiot!". With that he walked off. "Ummm....thankyou...?...Wow... what a hot head...". With that you letf outside to find that idiotic bast friend.

But little did you know... a pair of the same golden eyes never left your figure since you were pushed back till you left.

...

"HEY!!! Y/N!!"You heard an oh so familiar voice. You turned in the direction of the voice and to your content Ava was running towards you. You sighed in relief. The moment she stopped, she started rambling about how she wasn't able to get an autograph of one of them. You were already irritated enough because of the incidents you went through a few moments ago...so... to quiet her down...you whacked her on the head. And magically her mouth was sealed.

(Your P.O.V.)

Ava kept whining about how much that hurt and how am.i so mean and whatever. I kept quiet and called a cab to the dorms.

( Yes you guys are University students and Ava is your roommate, this was good or bad no idea....anyways and this is also the legal age for........~)

During the ride, I told her about that red headed male and that hot head. I was hoping she would say something like 'yah guys are pretty doosh these days.' or 'don't worry about that they were being jerks' but NO!!. Instead she started giving me an earful while shaking me vilently by my shoulders, her eyes widening in disbelief..."WHAT THE HELL Y/N!!!! YOU TALKED! TOUCHED ! AND WAS SO CLOSE TO TWO MAIN LEADS OF THE BAND!!! HOW COME YOU GOT THE CHANCE AND I DIDN'T TTT!!!! ....AND YOU YELLED AT THEM!? ARE YOU CRAZY!!?"

"hey hey hey!! Please calm down, wouldya!! My ears have gone through so much strain already....huh..", you sighed covering your ears. As you asked, she lowered her volume but never stopped biting your head off about that.

A few weeks passed after that incident. Everything was going great and I almost forgot about that but for some reason I couldn't forget about that redhead. This annoyed me a little, afterall he was...ughhh!!! I don't know!!.

I was peacefully sitting on my bed reading my favourite character x reader fanfics on Wattpad when suddenly the door bursts open only to reveal Ava. By her behaviour and beaming attitude I unfortunately had a really good idea about the topic.

"Hey!!! Crimson Blast is gonna be in the main park today For album signing.!!!"

"So?"

She gave me an "are you for real' look . "We have to be there!!"

"Uh uh uh~...", I waved my finger at her, shaking my head. "Correction : you have to be there, not me..."

Hearing that Ava smirked and I sweat dropped.

Time skip: in the main park

(II P.O.V.)

You sighed for the unteenth time.. it had been almost half an hour, you and your idiot were standing there. Surprisingly, very few people were there, and you were grateful for that. Soon you both spotted the band and Ava quickly rushed to them. Where you stayed on your spot subconsciously looking around for that red head whose name was apparently 'karma' according to your idiot.

"Missed me~", you felt a warm breath tickling your skin. "Wha!!", you gasped at the sudden feeling and snapped your head to the side only to come face to face with 'karma'. You sighed and took a few steps away from him. He raised a brow at your actions.

'well...he is here and no one else is around so far...might as well apologise for earlier..though I bet he even remembers...'.

You took a deep breath and bowed down a little, "I am.really sorry for earlier....!". You quickly lifted your head to sneak a glance at his reaction before turning your face to the side. "Pffft hahahahahahaha!! What the heck!! Hahahahaha!!" . You looked at him shocked, confused and ...well...Irritated. "Wow!! What's with the apology? Just look at you~ talk about a total 180 from the other night hahaha!!".

You stayed silent, your face getting red because of embarrassment and humiliation. 'Wtf is up with this guy, here I am being generous and look at him!'. "Well? I just wanted it to get it out of my chest..and now that I have.. Sayonara, cya never. You turned your back and started walking away giving him a back hand wave.

...

Like lightening your hand was swiftly grabbed by karma and he yanked you towards himself pressing your back against his chest making you yelp in surprise. "K-karma what are you! ...huh...". You squirmed in his grip around your waist and he just chuckled at your futile attempts. Then lowers his head to your ear again, "I know~ I am not that cheap so a mere 'sorry' won't cut it~". That sent shivers down your spine and your face became red. "Perverted shit! ", you cursed. "Nownow don't say that, cursing doesn't suit your cuteittle face~"

He releases you from his grasp and you quickly step away and glare at him. But Before you could speak, he said, "look..I don't know what came to your dirty little mind but instead of that..i.. I-i just want some hangouts with you...". He smirked at you teasingly but his eyes showed sincerity in his words.

"Wait What...", You stood there dumb founded. He had a little pink hew across his cheeks.

Long time skip which includes the development of there friendship till they become a thing and a few months past after that too...(because if I continued...this will turn into 5-10 chapter story hehehehe~)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING - sexual content In next part ahead.

Please leave or stop reading IF you are not comfortable that is ~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this 😊

Please leave a vote and a comment and share it with your friends.

See you soon !!~~

❤️I LOVE KARMA!❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~