~ 3 ~

Vaguely, Seolhee could hear their parents' voices becoming louder as if they were coming closer to the gardens. "Are we telling them now?" she whispered to Sunwoo, who was still towering over her. 

"What if they walked in on us kissing?" Sunwoo suggested, a devilish twinkle in his eyes. "That'll be sure to shock them." 

She couldn't help laughing, imagining her mother's face when she saw. She cocked her head, studying Sunwoo. "I'm beginning to think this whole fake dating thing was just so you could kiss me. Have you been secretly in love with me this whole time?" she teased, fluttering her lashes at him. 

He rolled his eyes. "Yes or no. Decide." 

She shrugged. "Fine, yes." 

The voices of their parents came closer. Sunwoo took another step towards her. He kept one hand on the doorframe she was pressed against, and his other arm slipped around her waist, pulling her closer. Her breath hitched, and their noses were almost touching. 

"One," he said softly, counting down the moments as their parents came near. "Two," he murmured, his gaze dropping to her lips. 

"Three," he whispered, pulling her to him and pressing his lips against hers. 

She had expected it to be a small, short kiss. She hadn't expected there to be any passion in that kiss. 

But there was, and he kept kissing her, and after a moment she dared to kiss him back, slowly stringing her hands around his neck so that she could pull her body closer to him. She felt Sunwoo's other arm snake around her waist, holding her close. 

"What are you doing?"

Her mother's shout made her eyes fly open, but Sunwoo's grip tightened on her waist and he didn't pull away. Her eyes fluttered closed again, unable to stop the smile from coming to her lips as they completely ignored their parents. It made her feel like a rebel, and that thought almost made her laugh. She'd always been a good child, while Sunwoo had always been a rebel. Who would have thought that she'd join him? 

When they pulled apart, they were both breathless. Continuing to ignore their parents, Sunwoo pressed his forehead to hers, his gaze holding hers. "I didn't realize you were such a good kisser," he teased, a mischievous smile playing on his lips. 

Seolhee felt herself blush, but she tried to hide it by fixing him with a glare at him. "You do the talking," she ordered, tilting her head towards their parents. He nodded, slipping his hand into hers and turning around. 

"Isn't it obvious?" Sunwoo said to her mom, answering her question. "We're kissing." 

Mr.Kim narrowed his eyes at the two of them, clearly not convinced. 

"We're dating," Sunwoo said, unfazed by the angry looks of their parents. "In fact, we'd been planning on going on a date today, before you decided to have this annoying get-together," he continued, shrugging. He leaned against the doorframe and peered down at Seolhee. 

"What do you say, should we ditch them and go on our date anyway?"

***

A/N

Well then😳

I usually make you wait until somewhere between chapters 20-30 to get a kiss scene, but here we are 👀👄👀