𝑆1:𝐸𝑝14~𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙-𝑂

TW: self harm ( when u see ~:TW:~ skip to ~:END OF TW:~ if self harm triggers you)

As I close the front door of my houses I look at my outfit choice, slightly different I decided to where a brown corset on the top with large light blue ripped jeans and doc martins. I pull my sunglasses down from my head and jump in the car to pick up jessie before heading to school.

Surprisingly its quite nice to talk to someone outside of school, we talk about glee very rarely but we have respect for one another and thank god neither of us have told anyone from glee club that we hang out on occasion, even I haven't told Santana.

I pull up to his house and beep my horn to the tune of a random song i thought of and he walks down the drive

"was that 'I dreamed a dream' from les mis?" he asks handing me a coffee

I take it from him and nod "I love your musical brain, little man." I say ruffling his hair and driving to his school

"I'm older than you, by like a few years." He says fixing his hair in the mirror

"and yet I'm driving you to school." I say with a small smug smile adorning my face.

He rolls his eyes "I crashed my car, you know that. You are mean dear cousin." He says still looking in the mirror

"not you real cousin, Jessica." I say keeping my eyes on the road

"no but it's the closest both of us are going to get." He says happily though the truth was it was quite sad that we had no one else.

"true, my mom was an only child and I don't know my dads family so I suppose you are the closest thing to it." I say shrugging, it was common knowledge to the both of us that at times we felt quite alone in our large houses.

Don't get us wrong we are privileged, but our parents work most of the time especially jessie's, that one of the man reasons we are close.

I pull up to his school "you know Andy I'm glad you are my kind of cousin." He says stealing my sunglasses.

I shrug "of Corse you are, I'm kind of amazing."

"humble too." He murmurs

"learned from the best cousin!" I yell as I speed off to school turning my music up to a deafening volume as i go.

~♫♫♫~

I head in and open my locker and turn to see Rachel, Kurt and Mercedes get slushed.

"welcome to loser town, population you." karofsky says to them as he walks away laughing

I grab my book and walk in front of them saying "guess not much changed after all. "I wipe a bit of slushy with my finger then suck it "blue berry if my fave." I walk off with a smirk then meet up with Santana and we both head to class together.

"that was so hot." She whispers to me

I just wink at her.

~♫♫♫~

We all sit in glee as Mr shue draws a stick man saying hello. He turns to us and then says "hello."

There's a moment of silence and then he say it again "hello." Making us all say hi back "what do you guys say when you answer the phone?"

"what up?" Mercedes says

"who dis be." Artie says

"i have an automated system for-" i look round " clients" I say shrugging while everyone look at me as if I'm crazy, thank god Kurt speaks up