𝑆1:𝐸𝑝5~𝑅ℎ𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛

We finish singing and quinn runs off to be sick.

"i think she just had a bad breakfast burrito." finn says while i and puck roll our eyes then look at eachtoher, he is puzeled but i most certinly am not.

"can we please talk about the giant elephant in the room?"

"your sexuality." santana says without missing a beat

i whisper in her ear "we litteraly made out in your car ten minuets ago." witch makes her both shut up and blush at the same time.

Kurt continues "rachel, we cant do it without her."

"thats not true." Mr schue says " we may have to layer Santana, Andy and Mercades over quinns solo but we'll be fine."

"wow so nice to know you have faith in us-" i begin to say but Artie cuts me off

"maybe for the invatationals but not for sectionals and curtinly not the regionals."

"does no one listen to-" i try agian but I am cut off

"the wheel chair kid is right." puck begins to say witch makes me throw my hands up in the air and then i go sit to do some homeworks

i block everything out till santana comes up to me "you ok, you seem a little... tense."

I sigh and say "as i said, the more people know who i am the more people want my services."

"you sound like a hooker." i look frustrated but continue head down working and she rubs my back "look, im a stone cold bitch like 90% of the time but i care about you and i get why you are doing this but you know there isnt a time limmit-"

i cut her off "oh my god yes there is, any day somone could buy his guitar, MY guitar and it was all my fault so if im not comftable or if I'm stressed, its worth it in the end , ok!?" i say raising my voise

"right.." she says taking her hand away and in that moment i know i fucked up

"look san im sorry you are right i know i need to chill and i shouldnt have taken it out on you... forgive me?" i say with puppy dog eyes

"meet me in my car at brake and show me how sorry you are." she says walking off to her next class leaving me in shock.

~♫♫♫~

i got a note in my locker to see miss pillbury so i walk into her office passing finn as i do

"ah andrea, please sit." she says after wiping down the chair.

i do as she says " is everything ok Miss P?" i say

"oh yes, yes but also no... i was looking at your grades and you are getting A++ in all subjects even your ap's but it seems like thats not the case anymore, see i think you have alot on your plate and you know collage isnt that far away-"

"its in like a few years."

"ok but it could be in less for you andrea, if you focused on your studies and not your, umm how you say... money making ideas"

"well im taking business next year, just call it early revision."

"andrea you could be anything and i dont say that lightly ok you are one of the few people in this place that could make a real diffrence but you have to make a change with yourself first." she says and my alarm goes off for giving some work to a cherioo.

" gotta go miss P, thanks for the chat, ill umm get some sleep, or something." i say as i skate off.

~♫♫♫~