𝑆1:𝐸𝑝1~𝑃𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑡

The constant beep of my alarm clock wakes me up from my once peaceful sleep, so I slam my hand on it to turn it off making it fall on the floor with a thud. i begin to cover myself deeper within my covers when I hear.

"Andy you are going to be late for school!" My mom Yells from the bottom of the stairs.

i groan loudly, though nobody can hear me, turn on my radio and try to get ready as fast as i can.

stuffing my school books in my bag and i rush to and from the bathroom brushing my teeth and doing some basic makeup so i don't look like a dead person even though no one would notice anyway.

"hey umm Andy-" my step dad says as he knocks on the door

i turn down the music and he opens the door

"do you want a lift? it will be good bonding ti-"

"no Mark I'm good. and please don't call me Andy." i say pausing for a second to look him in the eye but carry on rushing around looking for a pair of socks.

"oh right..." he sounds defeated but i couldn't care less, he has been trying to 'bond' for a week, under the instructions of my mother, now don't get me wrong he isn't a bad guy, he just isn't my dad.

my dad died my last year of middle school and mom married mark the beginning of freshman year, its still taking me a while to get used to.

i put on some waterproof mascara and brush through my hair as i walk into the kitchen to see my mum, mark and our dog Pax, he is an Alaskan Malamute. As the toaster pop i grab one before mum could have a chance.

"Andy, consigueye el tuyo"(get your own) she says in Spanish.

"Jeez no need to get out the languages lady." i say as I stuff it in my mouth not stopping for anyone. see i got my smart from my mum but i got my dreams from my dad... not mark. he is practically the furniture.

i finally find my  skate board and leave for school but before i do i hear mom say.

"AND MAKE SOME FRIENDS!"

i roll my eyes, she has been saying that every year of a new term. so i hop on my board after closing the door and skate to the one and only William McKinley high school!

~♫♫♫~

when i get there i  skate up to the jocks that have begin to huddle in the parking lot waiting for someone to walk by at the wrong time.

 now this might look like a death sentence but i have figured out a way to beat the system of high school food chains by doing their homework, not for free but for money, some people call me a con-artist  but i like the term business woman.

 its kind of easy because they keep passing,i make some money and there is less of a chance i have to get slushed or thrown in a bin like Kurt will be in five minuets.

"and how much is this?"

"$15 its a C grade piece."

"a C, why a C?"

"I'm not a miracle worker Puck you want a higher grade it gonna cost ya." i say looking straight in his face.

"fine but this better be a C" he says getting out his wallet

"oh don't worry, it is" i say grabbing it and skating off

~♫♫♫~

i walk to my class and fin walks up to me

"hey Andy can you do my Spanish essay bout what i did last summer?"