𝑆1:𝐸𝑝4~𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠

I'm recording Kurt Britt and Tina dance to single ladies and Bert walks down

i was chillin still till Bert turned the music off.

"dad, your home early."

"deadliest catch is on, hi Andy." he says to me

"hi Mr Hummel."

he walks over to Kurt "what are you wherrying?"

"its a unitarded, guys where them to work out nowadays. they wick sweat from the body.

he pings it and Tina says

"f-football."

"yeah all the guys in football team where them, they are jock sheek."

i face palm and put the camera down then i hear Britt say "totally. Kurt's on the football team now. he is the kicker, thats the smallest guy on the field, right?"

me and Bert have the same expression but Kurt says "yh, yeah brit and Tina were helping with some conditioning work and Andy was filming for umm..."

"so he can watch it back and get better." i say trying to help.

Kurt nods  Bert says "hmm. really? ya know i played in JC before i busted up my knee popping wheelies on my dirt bike."

"are you sure you are related?" i murmur and brit nods with me but we are ignored

" cool  i guess we will have something to talk about."

Bert nods and says "so one of you his girlfriend then?"

Kurt grabs Tina and says "but I'm not ready to be exclusive yet" making me snort a laugh.

he humms and says "all right just keep the music down, i cant hear myself think up there" walking to the stairs and turns to say "hey Kurt? be sure to get me a ticket to your first game." as he leaves

~♫♫♫~

i skate down the hall exchanging a pisce of work for $50 and turn into glee club "hello party people."

"god why would you ever a room like that, i mean thats so gay."

"oh Quinn's being a bitch, must be her time of the month." i say picking up my board going to the back.

i sit alone doing some work till Santana sits next to me "party people?"

"everyone in this room sings and dances... sounds like a party to me."

"how do you get nerdier every time we talk?"

"good question."

Mr shue walks in

"hello party people!" witch makes my clap my hands and point to him making Santana laugh and roll her eyes "i have sheet music."

handing it to Rachel she says "excuse me, this isn't the right key."

"no its actually the right key

"but this is for an alto part"

"yep Tina is having the solo"

"I'm sorry there must have been some sort of mix up i thought i made it very clear that any songs from west wide story go to me. Maria is my part. Natalie wood was a Jew ya know. I've had a very deep personal connection to this role since the age of one."

"well I'm trying to shake things up a bit get us out of our boxes"

"you are trying to punish me" Rachel says making both me and Santana roll our eyes.