"Stiles, you need to finish unpacking and get settled in. Maybe it's better if I do leave."

"I don't want you to."

The girl lets out a sigh, fully knowing that she didn't want to leave yet either but was worried that if she stayed now it would be even harder to leave. Weighing her option for a few seconds, she decided to take Stiles' advice from months ago and do something for herself.

"One night. Then I go home." she speaks with finality, causing a large grin to form on the boys face.

He wraps his arms around her waist and throws her over his shoulder, a joyful squeal leaving her lips as he races towards her car before she had the chance to change her mind.

The pair had ended up at a local diner, munching away on burgers and fries and sipping on several milkshakes. They stayed for as long as they let them, and if anyone asked, neither of them could even tell you what they had talked about for the majority of the afternoon. The only answer they'd get is that they're ere simply enjoying their last full day together in a while.

Venus' car had been left at a parking garage close by, the couple opting to walk across to their hotel. The moonlight was shining brightly off her skin as they strolled the streets of Washington hand in hand.

Upon reaching their room for the night, she throws herself onto the bed, lying down on her stomach. As usual, Stiles flops himself on top of her, pacing a soft kiss on the side of her neck.

"There's just something about hotel beds that's so comfy." she mumbles into the sheets, snuggling into them.

Stiles lets out a laugh at his girlfriend. "It would be even more comfortable when you're in pajamas and actually under the covers."

He pulls her off the bed, fishing a shirt out of his bag for her to wear before pulling on his own pajama pants. Venus grabs the remote and nestles herself into the pillows, looking very comfortable. Stiles moves himself under the duvet, and curls into her side. His head rests in the crook of her neck as she flips through the channels and runs her fingers through his hair with her other hand.

She finally settles on a channel that was playing reruns of Adventure Time, the two of them watching it for a couple hours before growing bored. The two were now laying under the cover just holding each other, neither of them wanting their night to end.

"I wish it could be like this forever." Stiles whispers against her chest, his breath sending tingles across her skin.

Venus runs a finger down the back of his neck and up again. "Me too."

"I don't want you to leave." he admits quietly.

"I wish I could stay but I have to finish packing."

"It's not fair you and Scott get to be two hours away from each other and I'm on the opposite side of the state."

Venus lets out a quiet chuckle. "Lydia's close by."

"Yeah if a seven hour drive sounds close to you."

A smile overtakes her features, relishing in the feeling of the contact of his skin against hers. She wouldn't get to hold him anymore while he slept, at least not for a while and it scared her. They both always found comfort in one another during the nights, when no one else would hold them but the other.

"I'm gonna miss you." Venus whispers, staring ahead into the darkness of the room.

Stiles lifts his head to look at her. "I'm gonna miss you more."

"Doubt it." she teases, leaning her forehead against his.

Stiles smiles at her, pressing his lips to hers rather than trying to argue. Their mouths move together in perfect sync, her soft lips sliding smoothly across his own fervently.

"Stiles." she whispers breathlessly, a one worded warning that if they didn't stop now then they wouldn't. And he didn't take the warning, instead choosing to connect their lips again in a heated, passionate embrace.

When he could no longer breath, he detaches his lips from hers, moving to her jaw then onto her neck. His hands move down to her thighs, where his shirt had ridden up to her hips, his fingers squeezing slightly.

Venus runs her fingers along his bare chest, bringing his lips back up to hers. Heavy pants escape the both of them as he reaches for the hem of her shirt, pulling it upwards until it was off of her body. No matter how many times they had done this, he still took the time to fully admire her.

His eyes roam over every scar, scab and crevice of her body, placing gentle kisses against all of her moles and the marks of awful memories that littered her skin. And he loved every part of her, just as she loved every part of him and they proved it to each other that night, through their actions and whispered 'I love yous' in the unlit space.

•••

Venus had driven the boy back to his dorm early the next morning after they had their breakfast. It had been unusually quiet between the pair as evidently neither of them were ready to say goodbye yet. And Venus was most definitely not ready for the day and a halfs drive ahead of her.

She shuts her engine after she parks in front of his building, the two of them exiting the car and she turns to look at him with a soft smile. "I promised myself I wouldn't cry." she speaks quietly, a sniffle sounding from her nose as she holds back her tears.

Stiles opts for a wordless reply, pulling her into a hug instead. They held each other there for a long while, neither of them having the heart to pull away.

"I hate this." the boy speaks wistfully into her hair. "I don't like saying goodbye to you."

Venus pulls back slightly to look at him while still having their arms around each other. "How about, see you later. Thanksgiving isn't that far off and then there's Christmas and new years and before you know it it'll be spring break then it'll be summer and you'll be home."

"I'm gonna miss your birthday."

"And I wish you wouldn't but Facetime is a very useful thing."

Stiles pushes a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I have to say, your positivity is contagious."

"I'm really trying here." she shrugs, giving him one of her smiles that he loves so much. "So, I'll see you later, Stilinski."

"I'll see you later, Fiore." his forehead rests against hers, holding their position for a few seconds before she takes a step back from him with a gulp.

"I love you, you dork." she laughs sadly, the tears threatening to leave her eyes any second now.

"I love you." he finally caved and pulls her in for a long kiss, all of their emotions flooding into the embrace of their lips.

Venus pulls him into one final hug before mustering up the courage to move away and get back in her car. Stiles watches her from the sidewalk as she wipes away the stray tears from her cheeks and starts her engine. His hand lifts, giving her a wave and she waves back, shooting him one final smile before finally driving away.

AUTHORS NOTE
i'm so sad i don't want them to be away from each other :(
but this is officially the end of 6a!