"Come here Luca let auntie get you a clean shirt."Bre said going in the guest room with Luca on her hip.

"Nai Nai you want one?" Malaysha said with some candied grapes in a cup.

"Hmm." Malaysha said giving Kenai one.

"Give me two." I said.

"I got you some cups in the refrigerator."Malaysha whispered to me so Kenai wouldn't hear.

I nodded my head.

"Dang when we gone hold our niece?"Montae and Lucas said to Keyontae.

"Damn y'all got y'all own kids let me cherish this one while I can so she don't turn out like y'all's."Keyontae said mugging them.

"I'm finna have a baby so I can see what's all the hype about."Ace said making everybody laugh.

"Nigga you gay."Montae said.

"Well duh!" Ace said rolling his eyes.

Ace came out around last year as bisexual and knowing us we supported his ass no matter what because he was family regardless.

We didn't treat him different and his friendship and bond with the boys still stayed the same.

"Okay well while y'all arguing and shit I'm about to go upstairs and take a shower because I need one."I said as I headed up the stairs to my room.

I looked at my bed and noticed some on it.

"The hell?"I said as I looked on my bed and seen two things from icebox with a note on top of it.

I couldn't decide which one to get her so I got her both💕💕 !
- Your favorite nigga from Memphis

I couldn't decide which one to get her so I got her both💕💕 ! - Your favorite nigga from Memphis