broken || special chapter

as a thank you for getting me to 20k which is a huge milestone i thought id give you all a little one shot/imagine of brad and kyungsoo...

kidding its petesoo obvi or is it...

'sometimes, all i think about is you
late nights in the middle of june
heat waves been faking me out
cant make you happier now'

- heat waves, glass animals

Kyungsoo was academically inclined, a privilege to be with his little effort and lack of motivation. Everyone knew that Kyungsoo was athletic and smart, everyone knew that Peter was also smart but for him they believed he had no life and just sat at home studying rather than socialising. 

Partially correct. He wasn't socialising, he was swinging from building to building, sometimes even swinging towards Kyungsoo's location before regretting it and doing a u-turn mid swing. Illegally too, birds get very affected if he doesn't check all angles. 

Kyungsoo did a u-turn of his own, he suddenly had an interest in notes that would end up being almost word for word of the teacher's details, whether spoken or written. If you asked him he'd use the excuse of 'Korean household', but really it was more for a boy named Peter Parker. Parker often missed classes or if he made it to them he'd potentially fall asleep and mentally miss the class. Kyungsoo picked up on it, this was even before they started dating.  

Before dating, Kyungsoo would use it as way to have a step above the boy. He'd never ask for money, not needing it and not wanting to take it from the boy, mainly because he kind of just wanted an excuse to see the soft blue sweaters up close. Kyungsoo liked fashion, that's all, nothing else. 

At that time anyway. 

Now he does his notes and Peter's notes for making the boy feel better and when he see's the boy slowly drifting into his own realm, he doesn't hesitate to rewrite his notes if he hadn't already started. With a slight shake Peter would be awake, and in an oddly specific and repetitive routine he would look at the clock in the classroom and swear under his breathe. Just like now.

"Shit. I missed another class, May's gonna kill me if she knows I'm not paying attention." Peter's forehead hit his desk as his eyes screwed shut in annoyance. He continued to knock his head onto the hard and cool top of the table until Kyungsoo placed his hand where his target was. Once Peter's head hit the warm hand of Kyungsoo, he remained there, eyes still closed and taking in the comfort of the boy before him. Who he had yet to see holding extra notes in his unoccupied hand, written far neater than his own personal notes the boy was utterly in awe of Peter and believed he deserved only the best.

"Petey, stop doing that, your face doesn't deserve this mistreatment." Peter just grunted in annoyance to Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo was late for his hockey practise but didn't complain or care as Peter sat distressed in front of him. "Peter Benjamin Parker, if you do not listen to me and show some respect by looking at me while I speak to you, you can say goodbye to every item of clothing that you have of mine stashed under your mattress. Pathetic attempt to hide them since I'm in your bed every night at this rate."